• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We got VS Pink Bulls Line - finally!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Looking at the teams that got it, there are none more fitting than Oregon State.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Looking at the teams that got it, there are none more fitting than Oregon State.

:o

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I'm excited!

Belle of the Bull in VS Pink USF skivvies?

what's not to be excited about?

;D ;D ;D

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

with all closet rightwing gays on this board i am not surprised

But I thought you were left wing?  Now I am confused.

• Content Count:  763

The partnership with Victoria's Secret will allow USF to earn some royalties as well. For merchandise sold, the university will earn 10 percent in royalties.

"The more merchandise that sells out there, that's more dollars that the university will get," Mack said.

. . .

Bulls fans can purchase from the collection beginning June 22 at vspink.com, but it will not be sold in Victoria Secret stores.

The USF bookstore will carry the collection starting in the fall semester.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/6/15/484776.html?title=Victoria%27s+Secret+to+feature+USF+Bulls+logo

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Well looks like the misses will be getting a heck of a lot of USF Pink gear this Christmas...  ::)

• Content Count:  2,511

:clap  :lol  :ROFLMAO  :nutkick  :thumbsup

• Content Count:  478

The partnership with Victoria's Secret will allow USF to earn some royalties as well. For merchandise sold, the university will earn 10 percent in royalties.

"The more merchandise that sells out there, that's more dollars that the university will get," Mack said.

. . .

Bulls fans can purchase from the collection beginning June 22 at vspink.com, but it will not be sold in Victoria Secret stores.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/6/15/484776.html?title=Victoria%27s+Secret+to+feature+USF+Bulls+logo

umm yes it will. Some VSs have already started carrying them. I know a young woman who bought some sweatpants and a thsirt a few days ago from a Tampa VS.

• Content Count:  763

. . .

umm yes it will. Some VSs have already started carrying them. I know a young woman who bought some sweatpants and a thsirt a few days ago from a Tampa VS.

Can you give the exact location in Tampa? I work across the street from One Buc and would love to pick up some things for my gf and am all about getting in and out when shopping at VS.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

But I thought you were left wing?  Now I am confused.

Maybe he just came out?

Archived