• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We got VS Pink Bulls Line - finally!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

The partnership with Victoria's Secret will allow USF to earn some royalties as well. For merchandise sold, the university will earn 10 percent in royalties.

"The more merchandise that sells out there, that's more dollars that the university will get," Mack said.

. . .

Bulls fans can purchase from the collection beginning June 22 at vspink.com, but it will not be sold in Victoria Secret stores.

The USF bookstore will carry the collection starting in the fall semester.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/6/15/484776.html?title=Victoria%27s+Secret+to+feature+USF+Bulls+logo

umm yes it will. Some VSs have already started carrying them. I know a young woman who bought some sweatpants and a thsirt a few days ago from a Tampa VS.

Can you give the exact location in Tampa? I work across the street from One Buc and would love to pick up some things for my gf and am all about getting in and out when shopping at VS.

Hmmm II don't live in FL - my mom told me about them. The girl who was wearing them was my cousin's girlfriend - she came over with her PINK sweatpants and VS tshirt. I will email her tomorrow and let you know - but I am willing to bet it was either university, international or westshore. you could always call the international store and ask so you wouldnt have to physically go in... I know that can probably be overwhelming. A lot of polka dots and a whole lotta pink underwear! :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  478

The partnership with Victoria's Secret will allow USF to earn some royalties as well. For merchandise sold, the university will earn 10 percent in royalties.

"The more merchandise that sells out there, that's more dollars that the university will get," Mack said.

. . .

Bulls fans can purchase from the collection beginning June 22 at vspink.com, but it will not be sold in Victoria Secret stores.

The USF bookstore will carry the collection starting in the fall semester.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/6/15/484776.html?title=Victoria%27s+Secret+to+feature+USF+Bulls+logo

umm yes it will. Some VSs have already started carrying them. I know a young woman who bought some sweatpants and a thsirt a few days ago from a Tampa VS.

Can you give the exact location in Tampa? I work across the street from One Buc and would love to pick up some things for my gf and am all about getting in and out when shopping at VS.

Apparently she didn't get hers in Tampa. she got hers at the Coastland Mall in Naples.

Greg's blog says that VS stores in Naples/Ft Myers are carrying them... I wonder if there is a district buyer for VS in that area that went to USF...

Or maybe the USF bookstore worked out an exclusivity deal with VS to be the only Bay Area location.

Guest hm101

agreed. i just visited and was hoping to see more variety.

you caught me smazza, just another closet rightwing gay who aspires to be as tolerant and respectful as you. maybe one day.

• Content Count:  329

It's possible they're keeping the USF line small at the beginning, to gauge how it sells. UF has a big line because they're constantly top 5 in sales, while USF falls in the mid 40's still.

• Content Count:  763

It's possible they're keeping the USF line small at the beginning, to gauge how it sells. UF has a big line because they're constantly top 5 in sales, while USF falls in the mid 40's still.

Did my part and bought the t-shirt. Just couldn't see myself purchasing that overpriced hoodie that looks beat to ****.

Its funny you post on here Bullsheaven because I'm going to buy that sweet grey UA hoodie for her instead. It'll be perfect for our Rutgers trip this fall.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I'm not a fan of the Pink line to begin with and the USF stuff they have doesn't do it for me; I hope for those who do like PINK that what's online isn't it or that they'll add new pieces over time like they did last year - this is only the second year for this line and it looks like most Big East schools made the cut this year

Belle - I'm happy for you cause I know you're a fan of this type of gear and it's always a plus to have more to choose from  :)

as for me I'll stick to the other USF women's lines for now. I'm just content to have stuff available that actually fits and is more feminine - I still remember when the only women's options were 'small' sizes of mens shirts.

My guess for store most likely to carry it in the area is Brandon and University - Brandon is a huge PINK store, university is a toss up as it would make sense to carry it there but not all stores carry the collegiate line

• Content Count:  1,985

If they pick Oregon as a team do they have make 6 styles and 4 color choices to just one for the other schools?

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

So when is Belle going to model some items for us?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

****!!!  ****!!!

How so?

If I click that link while at work (with our Internet filtering), it classifies the website as "R-Rated" and sends the URL and my IP to our IT department.  I was just giving a heads-up to all of the other dudes who have blocked Internet.

Archived