• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We got VS Pink Bulls Line - finally!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  478
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not a fan of the Pink line to begin with and the USF stuff they have doesn't do it for me; I hope for those who do like PINK that what's online isn't it or that they'll add new pieces over time like they did last year - this is only the second year for this line and it looks like most Big East schools made the cut this year

Belle - I'm happy for you cause I know you're a fan of this type of gear and it's always a plus to have more to choose from  :)

as for me I'll stick to the other USF women's lines for now. I'm just content to have stuff available that actually fits and is more feminine - I still remember when the only women's options were 'small' sizes of mens shirts.

My guess for store most likely to carry it in the area is Brandon and University - Brandon is a huge PINK store, university is a toss up as it would make sense to carry it there but not all stores carry the collegiate line

UPDATE: Ok so I was underwhelmed at the entire VS Pink Collegiate collection (as in all the schools - not just us). BUT I thought this only when I looked at it online. I was in Orlando for a conference this week and went to the Millennium Mall's VS to try on the sweatshirts and see what size I am. They only had UCF and UF stuff and a small selection of both BUT OMG THEY WERE SOOOO SOFT AND COMFY! I own A LOT of sweatshirts (hellooo I live in IA) and they are super comfy and made of that super soft brushed cotton material. The other sweatshirts I have don't even come close.

I am the kind of person who really really trys to look for quality and fit over what's popular or mass marketed so i think i'm a pretty good judge of what is quality.

In short - I love them and didn't think I would by what I saw online. Didn't think the T shirt was worth $20 bucks (and was a little too undergrad looking for me) but the sweats are definitely worth my $40. I am ordering USF, Iowa and the USC sweatshirt that is on sale (I go to a lot of their games too) as soon as I get back to my office!

FYI: I am a size Medium and my birthday is this Saturday.

;D

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

As if it wasn't bad enough being dragged into these stores with the gf, it makes me sick to walk in there and have to look at Gayturd crap. Hopefully some of the local stores will have some stuff, but for now I may have to take the gf to VS when we go down to Naples

I expect that the USF Bookstore signed some kind of "exclusive" agreement that no VS in the Bay area would carry them for some period of time (probably something like a year)... so you may not see them at VS locally for a while.

Of course, I could be wrong...

Archived