• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Famous Out of USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Let's wait to find out both sides of the story. We all know this lovely reporter likes to stir the pot quite a bit.

So he made up the quotes? The quotes from the people involved including heath tell me there is a problem. I doubt Brett is making this up. Some people on this board make me feel my degree is losing value.

Can you please tell all of us what Brett had for dinner last night. Seeing as your head is so far up his ass, I figured you would know.

No one has answered this question: What prompted Brett to run the story?

Was he following up to make sure that everyone who signed the LOIs were going to honor them? Was he contacted directly by the clearly jilted and disgruntled coach? It is all very interesting. Now that a real journalist is involved we can sit back and see how this thing plays out. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Let's wait to find out both sides of the story. We all know this lovely reporter likes to stir the pot quite a bit.

So he made up the quotes? The quotes from the people involved including heath tell me there is a problem. I doubt Brett is making this up. Some people on this board make me feel my degree is losing value.

:ROFLMAO

Because you never make anyone else on here feel that way with the things you say.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! All I was saying was wait till more parties are interviewed. Don't just go by what some jealous former coach says. The coach is looking out for his own interest. The coach was not happy that he signed with USF because he has in's with Arizona. Made him look stupid with his Arizona connections. Now he is doing everything in his power to blow this up.

And also realize that this is an assistant coach, not even the head coach all this is coming from ....... As has been asked several times already, it would be interesting as hell to know how this story originated ...

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

email brett and ask him bmcmurphy@tampatrib.com

• Content Count:  827

email brett and ask him bmcmurphy@tampatrib.com

He won't respond. He hasn't even responded to the comments on his blog.

We know how it started. The same reason all the other negative slant USF articles he has written over the years.

• Content Count:  12,293

brett usually does a pretty good job about answering people on his blog...both the good and the bad

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

I will NOT waste even one dime on the Tribune and will not waste my time reading Brett's blog and this is just another reason for it. Im sure all the Heath haters and UCF posters are all over it.

I will not shed a tear when that paper goes under.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Have you forbade tears of joy?  :)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Says Coach Heath -via Greg:

Heath, who plans to visit Famous on Sunday, said he has spoken with Famous since Tuesday's report and the signee said that Westchester assistant Mickdoil "Mickey" Carey was not speaking on his behalf.

"Jarrid said he's not going to get involved with talking in the media, but he said 'Coach Mickey does not speak for me,' " Heath said.

Greg's Blog

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

As has been asked several times already, it would be interesting as hell to know how this story originated ...

Just Brett being Brett. Did you notice how he is still on the salary kick for the the football coaches in the state?

Hopefully Coach Heath remembers this crap down the road.

Archived