• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kansas State transfer Anderson to visit USF

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,008
  • Days Won:  469

He signed today!

:link

Main Board

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

This isn't the news I was expecting to hear, but I hope Stan's right about this kid being a "steal." Since he'll have to sit out next year, I hope he hits the gym and does his yoga, so he comes back a flexible, rebounding machine.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

agreed... i'm not sold... but he's got some size and work ethic and coach likes what he sees, so i'm happy for now.  Happy, but not sold, yet.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

agreed... i'm not sold... but he's got some size and work ethic and coach likes what he sees, so i'm happy for now.  Happy, but not sold, yet.

also completely agree

• Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is a very good signing.  If we were to sign a 6' 8" 240 lb juco guy that averaged 15 pts. and 13 rebs in Nov., this board would be ecstatic.  Anderson would have easily had those kind of numbers at a JC and maybe better.  If we signed a player like that we would have to wait until the next summer to get the kid on campus.  Meanwhile, Anderson will be working with our S & C staff (not a juco coach) and he will be banging Gus, Famous and Rivas in practice every day starting this summer.  There is nothing better than practicing against BE-type players day in and day out.  Last year we didn't have good practice bodies with size....not so much.

Yes, I like this signing.  As Rivas exits, we upgrade with Anderson for 2 years and give Fitzpatrick time to develop.  Good job Coach.

Normal

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

he will be banging Gus, Famous and Rivas in practice every day starting this summer. 

If this is what they are doing in practice I think I found the reason why the team underperforms, but yet remains a tight-knit unit.  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,008
  • Days Won:  469

he will be banging Gus, Famous and Rivas in practice every day starting this summer. 

If this is what they are doing in practice I think I found the reason why the team underperforms, but yet remains a tight-knit unit.  ;D

eeeewwwwWWWwww...

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

eeeewwwwWWWwww...

th6670.gif

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Like Dumars, he has good basketball pedigree.

"His father, Ron Sr., was a 76er for five seasons during a decade-long NBA career."

Having dad's like that and being around professional BB players all their lives should give them a step up on knowing what is required to reach their full potential.

Archived