• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kansas State transfer Anderson to visit USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Like Dumars, he has good basketball pedigree.

"His father, Ron Sr., was a 76er for five seasons during a decade-long NBA career."

Having dad's like that and being around professional BB players all their lives should give them a step up on knowing what is required to reach their full potential.

What's amazing is his father is still playing professionally at 50yrs old.

I too am warming up to Anderson and now believe that we have a player that can be productive for us. Heath compares him to Charles Thomas and if he can do for us what the "Manimal" did for Arkansas under Heath I can see USF making the NCAAT in 2010.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

V, you probably meant 2011, since Anderson would not be a contributor on a USF 2010 NCCAT team as he would still be redshirting.

Normal

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

V, you probably meant 2011, since Anderson would not be a contributor on a USF 2010 NCCAT team as he would still be redshirting.

Normal

Yep 2011

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

Remember it's also about keeping the talent in-place too.  Cross our fingers...you can foresee a team in 2010-11 with a senior Famous, a junior Gilchrist, a senior DJ, and a junior Anderson, and a junior Crater....as a fairly tough team to beat from a starting five standpoint.  I worry because DJ could be starting to look NBA after next season, will Famous be the phenom next year that decides to jump, and Gilchrist is a half season 'going off' away from jumping- that's his dream and he's got the handlers to make sure he'd make a silly decision like that.

I am not being a downer, but we've signed the talent now USF needs one more bit of good luck by having the group of five above to stick it out until 2010-11 collectively.  They do that and I believe that group finally gets us a 20 win squad again and staring at a strong post season bid.

Archived