• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets Now Available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Ill pay 55 for the game. I think it will sell out since its an upcoming program (usf) vs. a downward spiral program (fsu) and then add in the in-state factor... i smell sell out.

requested mine too

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Our request is in.  I believe the $52 includes the $3 Ticketmaster fee.  Don't see USF pocketing the $3.

You are correct, sir ...

*Tickets are $52 each including a $3 Ticketmaster charge.

... but, buyer beware if you can't pick them up in person:

If you receive tickets, you will be notified when they can be picked up at the Athletics Ticket Office in the Sun Dome.Tickets may also be mailed for an additional charge.

Which, depending on the amount of the "additional charge", may set up another round of patented ******** and moaning.   8)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

Our request is in.  I believe the $52 includes the $3 Ticketmaster fee.  Don't see USF pocketing the $3.

You are correct, sir ...

*Tickets are $52 each including a $3 Ticketmaster charge.

... but, buyer beware if you can't pick them up in person:

If you receive tickets, you will be notified when they can be picked up at the Athletics Ticket Office in the Sun Dome.Tickets may also be mailed for an additional charge.

Which, depending on the amount of the "additional charge", may set up another round of patented ******** and moaning.   8)

Just requested my 4. It is another $5 if you choose to have the tickets mailed.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I'll be ordering mine but I'm just hoping they fix my priority points before they start the process of rewarding the tickets...my ranking should jump by over 1,000 people based on the ranking info on my statement (and assuming a lot of other people aren't in the same boat as me)

Any word on how many tickets USF is getting? how many will be reserved for students/band/player's families, etc?

• Content Count:  476

It seems as if everyone is requesting the full four ticket max. Do people with fewer priority points stand a better chance at landing tickets (or better tickets) if you request two as compared to four?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I guess it isn't too bad...and yes, I went to both the UCF and FIU games last year.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Submitted my request within a few minutes (I think no more than 10 minutes) from when I got the e-mail in my box this morning... hopefully I will get them - I put in for 4 tickets.

Gonna be on pins and needles until May 27th rolls around errrr.gif

• Content Count:  2,277

It seems as if everyone is requesting the full four ticket max. Do people with fewer priority points stand a better chance at landing tickets (or better tickets) if you request two as compared to four?

Just guessing... but I doubt it.  They're probably going in order of PP and allotting tickets per requests until they run out.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm hoping that our history holds true some what for the FSU game... as in history I speak of the "fair" road warrior status of our fan base.

If I can't get them via the USF Ticket Office then I won't go... just have to work out another Watch Party up in B'ville.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Submitted my request within a few minutes (I think no more than 10 minutes) from when I got the e-mail in my box this morning... hopefully I will get them - I put in for 4 tickets.

Gonna be on pins and needles until May 27th rolls around errrr.gif

I don't think it matters how quickly you responded.  All requests submitted by May 22nd will then be issued based on Priority Points.  All requests after that are first come, first served.  We've jumped substantially on the list, but if everyone above us puts in for 4 (or 6 for the Iron Bulls) we will be left out.  Fairly confident we'll land our 4.

Archived