• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets Now Available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Just received this email from the ticket office:

The history of USF Football has been filled with unforgettable moments. Here is your chance to be a part of another special day with our team, as the Bulls travel to Tallahassee to play Florida State for the first time.

You may now apply for USF/Florida State game tickets through your on-line account, so I thought it would be helpful to provide a quick guideline about the ticket procedures for this game.

*Ticket allocation and seating will be done by priority points for all orders received by May 22, 2009.

*All orders received after that date will be processed in the order they are received.

*Donors at the Iron Bull, Captain's Club, All American and Hall of Fame levels may apply for up to 6 seats.All other season ticket holders may apply for up to 4 seats.If you would like additional seats, please let us know on the application.Depending on demand, you may be able to purchase more than the maximum.You will only be charged for the seats you receive.

*If you wish to sit with another season ticket holder who is also applying for tickets, please specify that information on your application.Seat location (if the order is received on or before May 22) will be determined by using the lowest priority points number in your group.

*USF has a limited amount of tickets for this game.Submitting an application is not a guarantee of receiving tickets.Your credit card will not be charged if you do not receive tickets.

*Tickets are $52 each including a $3 Ticketmaster charge.If you receive tickets, you will be notified when they can be picked up at the Athletics Ticket Office in the Sun Dome.Tickets may also be mailed for an additional charge.A signature will be required to receive tickets through the mail. If you receive tickets, your credit card will be charged shortly after May 22nd.

*Once your application is submitted, all tickets received are non-refundable.

When you are ready to order, simply go to GoUSFBulls.com and click on "manage my account".Use the account number and password at the top of this letter to proceed.Remember to get your application to us on or before May 22, 2009 in order to have your priority points count.

We're excited about having you in the Bulls family.If you have ticket questions, please call our staff Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 1-800-GoBulls.

GO BULLS!

Request FSU tickets here

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

Just requested 4...

• Content Count:  9,038

DAAAANNNNNGGGGG...$55.00 a pop?!?!

• Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

From what I hear, they are actually mentioning us in their season ticket marketing campaign, so it looks like they expect a lot of interest.  I would think it would draw more than the majority of the ACC games.

• Content Count:  2,277

From what I hear, they are actually mentioning us in their season ticket marketing campaign, so it looks like they expect a lot of interest.  I would think it would draw more than the majority of the ACC games.

I agree.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

when you figure FIU was $48 and UCF was a bargain at $45  ::) the $55 doesn't seem horrible (now if I recall correctly you didn't go to either of those games, the prices being a factor) but I'm just making the comparison

and hey at least the Ticketmaster fees are only $3...they could be something horrific like $16!!!  :P

• Content Count:  490

I wonder how many of us will actually get seats.

I assume everyone who can will buy four (whether they need them or not) and see if they can unload their extras later for a profit.

I'm also kinda surprised the higher level donors have the option to purchase 6 seats. Has this rule been in place for any of our previous games?

I get that but it seems like anytime we play an in state team, they jack the price up on the tickets.

gotta disagree with you on this in this particular case Mike...FSU single game tickets appear to be tiered based on quality of opponents/expected demand for tickets:

Jacksonville State      $36

NC State                  $49

Maryland                  $49

USF                        $49

Georgia Tech            $55

Miami                      $65

FIU and UCF were trying to screw USF fans last year without a doubt. FSU just seems to be on par with their average pricing and expected demand. - God I hate feeling like I'm "defending" FSU, but just throwing out the facts

All that aside...once we get the tickets can we start talking about the important part...the tailgating :)

I didn't see much of a highlight regarding our game with the online info-- and single game tickets according to their site shows $49 for the game-- so I think USF is taking a little extra $3 perhaps.

http://www.seminoles.com/tickets/football.html

way to take back what you said before I even got my post up mike...I'll have to be faster next time! :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

Our request is in.  I believe the $52 includes the $3 Ticketmaster fee.  Don't see USF pocketing the $3.

Archived