• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets Now Available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

How many seats did FSU give USF? If I remember correctly wasn't it like 5,000 or something ridiculous like that?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

It seems as if everyone is requesting the full four ticket max. Do people with fewer priority points stand a better chance at landing tickets (or better tickets) if you request two as compared to four?

It won't matter how many you request, two or four.  If we get to you in the list and have tickets available, you are in.

Eric

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

stop whinning about  price

Sorry about whining, but my wife was laid off of her job for 4 months and just now started working again.  We are struggling just to get back on our feet and get caught back up with our mortgage.

So if I feel like complaining about prices, I will.

• Content Count:  1,158

I need to call to find out something unless someone here already knows.  If I request to be seated with a friend of mine who has less priority points than I and the tickets available to us run out between my level of points and his, do I still get my 4?

In other words, do they grant all the tickets in order of priority points first and then start another process of seating everyone who got them by priority points?  I have to assume that's how they do it - I'd hate it if they lumped me down with my friend and it wound up costing me an opportunity to go.

Hopefully someone here can help and save me a call tomorrow.  thanks

We will be alotting tickets based on your priority points.  When we get seat locations and begin seating people, it will be based on the people you requested to sit with's priority points (or the lowest person).  If they didn't get seats, then it will be based on yours.

Eric

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I need to call to find out something unless someone here already knows.  If I request to be seated with a friend of mine who has less priority points than I and the tickets available to us run out between my level of points and his, do I still get my 4?

In other words, do they grant all the tickets in order of priority points first and then start another process of seating everyone who got them by priority points?  I have to assume that's how they do it - I'd hate it if they lumped me down with my friend and it wound up costing me an opportunity to go.

Hopefully someone here can help and save me a call tomorrow.  thanks

We will be alotting tickets based on your priority points.  When we get seat locations and begin seating people, it will be based on the people you requested to sit with's priority points (or the lowest person).  If they didn't get seats, then it will be based on yours.

Eric

Thanks Eric!!!

John Lewis also thanks you as you just saved him a phone call from me :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118

How many seats did FSU give USF? If I remember correctly wasn't it like 5,000 or something ridiculous like that?

According to my rep FSU allocated us 2,000 tickets. If we sell them out they will ask for more.

• Content Count:  2,495

According to my rep FSU allocated us 2,000 tickets. If we sell them out they will ask for more.

Only 2K???  God help us if we don't sell all of those.  I'm pretty sure we'll be asking FSU for more. 

• Content Count:  9,038

2,000?  Weak.

• Content Count:  490

I am almost sure when I talked to John Lewis, my ticket rep. a few weeks ago, he said USF was being given something in the vicinity of 5,000 tickets to the game.

2,000 seems like an absurdly low number to me, especially when taking into consideration the fact one of the reasons the series was signed was to ensure higher ticket sales and more butts in the seats for both teams.

I don't claim to know their exact attendance for the last few years, but I was under the impression the Seminole's attendance has been declining due to the economy and the records they've had as of late. I think FSU might be doing themselves a disservice if they make the game too difficult for USF fans to attend.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Hotel's booked. Hoping for the 5,000.

Archived