• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU Tickets Now Available

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

When do tickets for the other road games go on sale?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

stop whinning about  price

• Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

stop whinning about  price

you coming to the game?

• Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

I need to call to find out something unless someone here already knows.  If I request to be seated with a friend of mine who has less priority points than I and the tickets available to us run out between my level of points and his, do I still get my 4?

In other words, do they grant all the tickets in order of priority points first and then start another process of seating everyone who got them by priority points?  I have to assume that's how they do it - I'd hate it if they lumped me down with my friend and it wound up costing me an opportunity to go.

Hopefully someone here can help and save me a call tomorrow.  thanks

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

I need to call to find out something unless someone here already knows.  If I request to be seated with a friend of mine who has less priority points than I and the tickets available to us run out between my level of points and his, do I still get my 4?

In other words, do they grant all the tickets in order of priority points first and then start another process of seating everyone who got them by priority points?  I have to assume that's how they do it - I'd hate it if they lumped me down with my friend and it wound up costing me an opportunity to go.

Better check with your agent on that one.  I know the email said that your seats would be based on the level of the lowest priority person in the group.  But don't know the answer to your question.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Eric would know best, but I'd have to say that you would not get them because you are in essence forfeiting your higher points and moving down the line to where your friends point are.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

We had the exact same question...my brother was supposed to call and ask our ticket rep so if he gets an answer I'll try to post it on here

• Content Count:  827

Totally guessing here but I doubt they would not get you tickets just because you are asking to be seated with another 4 people. I really don't think they are going to be assigning actual seat #'s at the time of allocating who will get seats. I am thinking they will do the seating arrangements at a later date.

So in my opinion it will not hurt you to ask to be seated with a lower priority donor.

But what do I know!  ;D

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Not wanting to be greedy, I only ordered two....one for me and one for hubby.  Hopefully, I won't get shut out when the time comes for them to send out the tickets.   Looking forward to the game, and will be extremely disappointed if I get shut out. 

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i only ordered 2.

can't afford $200+ to order 4.

Archived