• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Section

USFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Embarrasing. If I can fly down from Seattle for 4 home games, we can 12.5k drive down from USF.

I am embarrassed for them. This reminds me of the of '04 Pitt game. Poor student support... The 100 level isn't full and the 200 level is empty.

Shame.

great for you

but i think the fans have been great

team hasnt delivered the goods

i find coaching staff and team pathetic

fans are great

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,045
  • Days Won:  469

There's some serious irony in that there post...

• Content Count:  21,090
  • Days Won:  39

The wheels are falling off the bandwagon and rightfully so.  This team is pretty **** bad right now.  I thought the turnout for the game was very good considering how bad the team is this year and not maybe two years ago we were getting excited when they would open up the third level of seats.

As for the students, I say get rid of the expanded student section.  It looks bad.

What a shame after the team really started growing a real buzz in the community to go out and just poop all over yourself on all three phases of the game.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Embarrasing. If I can fly down from Seattle for 4 home games, we can 12.5k drive down from USF.

I am embarrassed for them. This reminds me of the of '04 Pitt game. Poor student support... The 100 level isn't full and the 200 level is empty.

Shame.

get the fork out of here.

OUR TEAM is pathetic, not the students... and they don't even get athletic scholarships to be there.

start winning a ******* game or two and maybe the students would show up in the boiling heat [and subsequent rain].

i don't blame anybody for not showing up the way we've been playing.

and i don't think any of the students who didn't show are all that disappointed they missed a 49-16 ass beating by one of the worst teams in the Big East.

this thread is pathetic, and anybody trying to lash out at anybody other than the players and coaches is pathetic too.

Guest SouthFlaFan

Shame.

OUR TEAM is pathetic, not the students... and they don't even get athletic scholarships to be there.

start winning a ******* game or two and maybe the students would show up in the boiling heat [and subsequent rain].

and i don't think any of the students who didn't show are all that disappointed they missed a 49-16 *** beating by one of the worst teams in the Big East.

this thread is pathetic, and anybody trying to lash out at anybody other than the players and coaches is pathetic too.

I'm in total agree.  Why take it out on the student section?  We (students) have tons of other things going on (end of the semester) and to blame students for a poor showing is in bad taste.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Shame.

and i don't think any of the students who didn't show are all that disappointed they missed a 49-16 *** beating by one of the worst teams in the Big East.

I'm in total agree.  Why take it out on the student section?  We (students) have tons of other things going on (end of the semester) and to blame students for a poor showing is in bad taste.

hey, didn't you hear?

the lack of students in the North endzone is why our team got its ass kicked 49-16!!!

BOOOO students!!!  BOOOOO!!!

i guess those students shouldn't be getting paid $1.5 million a year like CJL is.

d'oh!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Where did your student body go to?

Didn't they know that your team was 6-3 heading into that game?

Heck...UCF's team was 2-6 heading into last week's home game yet UCF students come out in DROVES.

(UCF Student Section vs Southern Miss)

IMG_2385.JPG

Think an on-campus stadium would help with STUDENT (aka, most of your future boosters/season tix holders) attendance?

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Where did your student body go to?

Didn't they know that your team was 6-3 heading into that game?

Heck...UCF's team was 2-6 heading into last week's home game yet UCF students come out in DROVES.

(UCF Student Section vs Southern Miss)

IMG_2385.JPG

Think an on-campus stadium would help with STUDENT (aka, most of your future boosters/season tix holders) attendance?

get the heck out of here you goshdarn bafoon. your freaking team couldnt even beat a bad usf team. all you ucf'er are the scum of the freaking earth.

there mikeb are you happy? i controlled myself from saying bad language

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

You're pissed tonight... I get that so I'm not going to push this any further except to say this...

1. We're all entitled to our opinion and some of us have been on the students to man up for over a year now... this isn't new.

2. LOOK AT THE FREAKING POSTS.... THIS THREAD WAS CREATED AT THE START OF THE GAME WHEN IT WAS BLATENTLY OBVIOUS THAT THE STUDENTS HAD ONCE AGAIN CHOSEN TO NOT SHOW OR SIT IN THE MALL LOT DRINKING... This wasn't an after thought after a beat down....

Archived