• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Section

USFan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

my sister is at the game with a 200 level ticket and they refuse to let her down in the 100s even though you can see the numerous empty seats- maybe TSA or whoever is in charge of that could let those students move down to fill up the bottom bowl a little more.

they weren't denying any1 with a  student ticket into the 100 level.

The 200 section was completely blocked off....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

my sister is at the game with a 200 level ticket and they refuse to let her down in the 100s even though you can see the numerous empty seats- maybe TSA or whoever is in charge of that could let those students move down to fill up the bottom bowl a little more.

I call BS... the 200 and 300 sections were blocked off and there was no one in there....

IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

Also, I had to leave early (3rd quarter) due to a family issue... the number of students that were out in the mall parking lot just drinking and eating was pathetic... and I'm not talking about the team was getting killed let's go and hang out at the car and finish the beers... I'm talking, hey why don't we just stay here and eat and drink instead of going to the game. Food spreads and tables and grills going....

• Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

My 200-level companions were able to get into the 100 level immediately. As soon as they got to the 200-level they were instructed to be seated in the 100-level.

Maybe your sister is ugly?

JK of course, but like I said, no problems getting 200-level into the 100-level for my companions.

yea same here, that doesnt make any sense

• Content Count:  667

i'll support them when they lose.. but i will NOT support a team that does not put forth the effort.  this team mailed it in and gave no effort.  it was a total lack of respect to me and everyone else sitting around me.

• Content Count:  14

What do you expect when they have been denying us the ability to sit with our friends all season... nobody sent out an email saying this game everyone can sit in level 100.... students are pissed... ive gone to ever home game and have had 100 level every single time and have only been able to watch one game from down there so far becuase of tsa restrictions.. atleast in the parking lot we can all hang out together... and im not about to watch a game bymyself... today i sat with my friends who have season tickets in section 220 becuase nobody wants to go anymore they have discouraged us all season and ruined our home feild advantage that a packed level 100 student section was able to provide

Guest SouthFlaFan

You people are pathetic.  The student section was no more or less packed than the rest of the stadium.  Quite acting like it was completely empty.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

What do you expect when they have been denying us the ability to sit with our friends all season... nobody sent out an email saying this game everyone can sit in level 100.... students are pissed... ive gone to ever home game and have had 100 level every single time and have only been able to watch one game from down there so far becuase of tsa restrictions.. atleast in the parking lot we can all hang out together... and im not about to watch a game bymyself... today i sat with my friends who have season tickets in section 220 becuase nobody wants to go anymore they have discouraged us all season and ruined our home feild advantage that a packed level 100 student section was able to provide

I expect you to get off your ass and watch the football game and support your team... For free tickets I expect that student section on all 3 levels to be full every game.... especially conference games. There is no reason, excuse or logical explaination. Your statement above is crap.

You people are pathetic.  The student section was no more or less packed than the rest of the stadium.  Quite acting like it was completely empty.

And you're an idiot... or just naive.... I even posted pics of the student section... The 200 and 300 seats were empty... EMPTY. The rest of the stadium while not rull was probably around 70- 80% full except for the west 300's which weren't open. The students couldn't even fill up the 100 level seating.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

i'll support them when they lose.. but i will NOT support a team that does not put forth the effort.  this team mailed it in and gave no effort.  it was a total lack of respect to me and everyone else sitting around me.

Your analysis is dead-on.  There has been no fire in this team most of the season.  Just watch the way they come out of the tunnel and, more importantly, when they ran back in at halftime today.  That team was defeated as they headed back in.

Archived