• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congratulations, the board survived.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I was worried. Most people had high expectations for the Cincinnati game and still held out hope for winning the Big East so I thought getting dominated by the Bearcats would have caused a temporal rift swallowing the server.

We might not win another game this year. It will be interesting how the Jim "Jones" Leavitt crew will react when faced with the Dark Siders start holding the empirical evidence to support their arguments. The JJLC will respond with "faith," "youth" and "history" arguments but it sure looks to me like JJL has lost his team.

We have injuries, I get it. I really, really understand losing even when you work your hardest. I understand losing position players ands struggling to replace them. I get it, I do but when a LB yells at Wally Burnham and still plays I get mad. When players don't know what their  assignments are when playing in their 9th game I wonder what the flip is going on. They quit Thursday night.That is not a talent problem, its a coaching problem and if you don't believe that then put down the Kool-Aid man. JMHO.

I am sure glad that I waited a few days to post. You should have heard me Thursday.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

There was a rift that swallowed the scoreboard at the top of the page...does that count?  It looks like the game is still coming up!...hey, we still have a chance to not suck!!!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf will continue to battle and compete

i love these kids

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I was worried. Most people had high expectations for the Cincinnati game and still held out hope for winning the Big East so I thought getting dominated by the Bearcats would have caused a temporal rift swallowing the server.

We might not win another game this year. It will be interesting how the Jim "Jones" Leavitt crew will react when faced with the Dark Siders start holding the empirical evidence to support their arguments. The JJLC will respond with "faith," "youth" and "history" arguments but it sure looks to me like JJL has lost his team.

We have injuries, I get it. I really, really understand losing even when you work your hardest. I understand losing position players ands struggling to replace them. I get it, I do but when a LB yells at Wally Burnham and still plays I get mad. When players don't know what their  assignments are when playing in their 9th game I wonder what the flip is going on. They quit Thursday night.That is not a talent problem, its a coaching problem and if you don't believe that then put down the Kool-Aid man. JMHO.

I am sure glad that I waited a few days to post. You should have heard me Thursday.

Coolest post in days.  The board is stronger IMO.

We're down to a new excuse these days from the Jim "Jones" Leavitt crew. . . . . money.  it seems everybody has it and the Bulls have absolutely none.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

You guys are making a great argument for keeping CJL around.  You obviously believe this team has enough talent to win the national championship.  If that is the case, CJL must be the best recruiter the nation has ever seen.  To build a Top 5 talent roster on a team that most big time recruits wouldn't even talk to two years ago is an incredible feat.  Very few could build such a great team so fast.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

This is just a growing pain, we will get better and all of this crap will be worth it... have faith in CJL he will make the changes he needs to make us into a great program.

2nd year as a ranked team and people had their expectations way too high way too early...

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Minotaur, it's hard to tell that they quit when they never started. I stated in another thread that I felt that only four guys showed up to play. We can't win with 18 people on the field that don't show up with the passion to win.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I had previously disclosed that this board thrives on losses.

Good or bad, that seems to be a fact over the last 12 months.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

You guys are making a great argument for keeping CJL around.  You obviously believe this team has enough talent to win the national championship.  If that is the case, CJL must be the best recruiter the nation has ever seen.  To build a Top 5 talent roster on a team that most big time recruits wouldn't even talk to two years ago is an incredible feat.  Very few could build such a great team so fast.

D**n good point

Archived