• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congratulations, the board survived.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  81
  • Days Won:  0

Its interesting how the "Sunshine Brigade" mostly seemed to have disappeared after the Cincy loss, but are now re-appearing without much to say about that loss or defense of their previous unfounded optimism.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

usf will continue to battle and compete

i love these kids

No one else was shocked here by the Smazza ray of sunshine?

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

i love these kids

Shocked into silence...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Its interesting how the "Sunshine Brigade" mostly seemed to have disappeared after the Cincy loss, but are now re-appearing without much to say about that loss or defense of their previous unfounded optimism.

Optimism can not be unfounded?  So, pessimism is a natural state and one must have cause to be optimistic?

Just want to understand.  I don't have any sunshine brigade gear, but trying to understand if there is a real theory behind your rhetoric or if you're just trying to put people down - maybe trying to overcompensate for something?

i love these kids

It's a set up.. 

• Content Count:  765

i love these kids

It's a set up..   

I'm just waiting for him to post about the need to support the site with the "Donate" button at the top of the page.  Come on Smazza...  we know you have big bucks!

Optimism can not be unfounded?  So, pessimism is a natural state and one must have cause to be optimistic?

Just want to understand.  I don't have any sunshine brigade gear, but trying to understand if there is a real theory behind your rhetoric or if you're just trying to put people down - maybe trying to overcompensate for something?

No attempt to overcompensate for something - but if it makes you feel better to think so, go ahead.

I just found it interesting that throughout the season when someone questioned the team's performance, a consistant few stepped up to argue that they were wrong and that all was well in Bull-land. After our third loss, some of those same folks didn't come on to continue spreading the good word. I just found it curious.

No attempt to overcompensate for something - but if it makes you feel better to think so, go ahead.

I just found it interesting that throughout the season when someone questioned the team's performance, a consistant few stepped up to argue that they were wrong and that all was well in Bull-land. After our third loss, some of those same folks didn't come on to continue spreading the good word. I just found it curious.

Well it doesn't make me feel better, but it must just be your way to be smug since you're not overcompensating.

If you feel you must attack, attack those few that stepped up to argue.  Don't paint all optimists with the same doomy brush.

Well it doesn't make me feel better, but it must just be your way to be smug since you're not overcompensating.

If you feel you must attack, attack those few that stepped up to argue.  Don't paint all optimists with the same doomy brush.

I pointed fingers at no individual. If it doesn't apply to you, then its not your concern.

No, you didn't, but you did call out those that are optimists.  I guess those few you are referring to, can worry about your chiding for whatever it might be worth.

Archived