• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boosters Unite....Fire Greg Gregory Tonight!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

we can promote mike canales or hire tony franklin

Mike Canales would be a great pick.  He did very good work with BYU and was also instrumental in making Rivers (NC State) a star.  Not to mention is PRO experience.  His coaching ability is excellent and he is young enough to stay at the position for decades.

PMR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

we can promote mike canales or hire tony franklin

Mike Canales would be a great pick.  He did very good work with BYU and was also instrumental in making Rivers (NC State) a star.  Not to mention is PRO experience.  His coaching ability is excellent and he is young enough to stay at the position for decades.

PMR

This right here, +100000.

Canales would be a great pick for the job.

• Content Count:  1,037

Promote Coach Canales.

I don't think Leavitt has the heart to fire Gregory but maybe he could get demoted and go back to coaching the tight ends.

Also Tulsa's OC has a lot creativity. I wonder how much he make$.

Quick question: If we were to win our last 3 games do you think ANY changes would be made?

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Quick question: If we were to win our last 3 games do you think ANY changes would be made?

Do you even need to ask.

• Content Count:  1,037

Do you even need to ask.

Yes, what do you think?

• Content Count:  5

Athletic boosters need to get him to step down from his position voluntarily by buying him out on whatver his contract is like FSU did Bobby's son a couple years back. He doesn't belong at a school trying to contend in BCS bowls w/ the Sec, and Big 10 or even the Big East. Send him back to FCS/D-II or whatever its called these days, he'd be great for some mediocre school there.

• Content Count:  1,777

Promote Coach Canales.

I don't think Leavitt has the heart to fire Gregory but maybe he could get demoted and go back to coaching the tight ends.

Also Tulsa's OC has a lot creativity. I wonder how much he make$.

Upon further review of the two OC for Tulsa. I would assume that Herb Hand would be the guy we are looking for.  The only problem with Herb Hand. He is a former WVU assistant coach under Rich Rodriguez.

http://tulsahurricane.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/hand_herb00.html

The other guy has not really coached for that long.  This is further proof that the Rich Rodriguez spread option works as an offense.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I doubt the boosters on the forum could afford to buy out Greggory.  We sound like Mouse Town.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I doubt the boosters on the forum could afford to buy out Greggory.  We sound like Mouse Town.

Not only that but as a Booster I trust my money is going to help recruiting, facilities, etc...Buying out a coach is not and should not be the job of the Boosters

Archived