• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boosters Unite....Fire Greg Gregory Tonight!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Calling all Boosters.....Contact the Bulls Club Board of Directors and/or Director of Donor Relations and cast your vote to remove Gregory.  We need to seek out a different direction.  The elusive 10 win season is at best another year away.  Gregory is a good mid-major coach but he can not hang in there with the BCS coaches.

Don't take it personal Gregory, when you do not perform in a performance based job we must send you a'packin

Change is needed; even at USF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,757

Calling all Boosters.....Contact the Bulls Club Board of Directors and/or Director of Donor Relations and cast your vote to remove Gregory.  We need to seek out a different direction.  The elusive 10 win season is at best another year away.  Gregory is a good mid-major coach but he can not hang in there with the BCS coaches.

Don't take it personal Gregory, when you do not perform in a performance based job we must send you a'packin

Change is needed; even at USF

Next year is even scarier. Most of our offensive line will be gone

• Content Count:  7,890

i say we cancel the program

• Content Count:  2,118

next year worries me as well.

• Content Count:  118

Let's boycott. Every time the O takes the field we'll turn our backs and hold our noses.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Last night's playcalling was ****. And I do agree a change MIGHT help at the top.

But...We said the SAME thing with Hobbie...then Smith...now Gregory.

The one constant, Jim Leavitt. He's gotta chanhe HIS offensive philosophy. He's the head coach, the OC reports to him. He helps gameplan the offense.

Two years ago I said losing Rod Smith and adding Gregory would do nothing for this offense. Most told me I was crazy and not giving hima chance.

We need a change in offensive philosophy from the head man. Sooner than later...

• Content Count:  171

I Can't wait till next season!!! Yeah we lose some experience on the oline but are we losing much talent. They are not a good run blocking unit and continue to get beat one on one. Next year we have a lot of talent coming back led by Herman, Warren, Simms and Genus will be back on the oline next year. Add that with 1 or 2 juco's and I think we will be ok. Oh yeah bbq will graduate and we wll have 5* running backs carryong the ball

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,452
  • Days Won:  19

i say we cancel the program

Can we petition to re-enter 1-AA (or FCS or whaterver they are calling it today)?  I want another shot at Georgia Southern.  I think maybe we can take 'em.

• Content Count:  1,457

Yes,

The new OC with Leavit's change in style should do the following:

Feature 1 RB for 25 touches a game.  Add a 2nd string RB to support him with 10 touches.

Feature 2 WR and 2 back up WR consistently.

Get a Fullback in on maximum touches.

Get 2 Tight Ends in on maximum touches.

Never thought I would say this, Change Grothe for Daniels!

Time to CHANGE is NOW.

9-3 regular with 10-3 overall is still a dream season.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Last night's playcalling was ****. And I do agree a change MIGHT help at the top.

But...We said the SAME thing with Hobbie...then Smith...now Gregory.

The one constant, Jim Leavitt. He's gotta chanhe HIS offensive philosophy. He's the head coach, the OC reports to him. He helps gameplan the offense.

Two years ago I said losing Rod Smith and adding Gregory would do nothing for this offense. Most told me I was crazy and not giving hima chance.

We need a change in offensive philosophy from the head man. Sooner than later...

Joe, What is the consistent offensive philosophy?  IMO, we had a different gameplan when Blackwell/Rubin were here than when Hall was here.  Hall would get his 15-20 touches a game, but when we had Blackwell he threw 25+ times a game.  The problem now is we have no offensive philosophy.  Are we running to pass, or passing to run?  Are we running from the 2 TE set, or the read-option?  I think we're trying to do too much (all within the hash marks and no more than 15 yards downfield), and doing nothing well.

Archived