• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This team is really good at letting its fans down

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

You and Smazza belong together.  Negativity personified.  Get a life guy!!!

It's hilarious that I've observed your ripping people as Smazza more than anyone.

I haven't bothered to read your discussion with Singabull, but it's pretty funny that he's Smazza too. Is that your only refute when you get angry or something?

Not sure exactly where I'm going with this, I don't dislike your posts, just something that I've observed and been accused of myself.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

What a lame thread this is.

• Content Count:  873

Singabull, we all feel badly about the loss.  We aren't ready though to throw the team under the bus just yet. 

Your negtivity doesn't mean anything where the players are concerned.  They are well aware that they have work to do to solve many issues. 

If you feel as you do, you should consider not posting here.  Most of the BullPen posters feel bad about the loss, but also support the team 100%.

5-1 is not what we would have liked to see at this point in time, but it is what it is and the important thing is moving forward from here.

Oh cry me a river

Deal with it

Have you taken the time to read the responses to your posts on this thread at all?  If so you will see that more of the posters feel about the team, and the loss Thursday night as I do.  We have nothing to deal with.  We know we have to go forward from here.

You might not like my negativity but I speak the truth.

The team let us down by not playing to their potential and beating themselves down.

They did it last year with 3 straight losses to inferior teams, they wasted 2,000 dollars of my money by putting up that crap fest in el paso, and now, with the big east championship within reach this year, they play like crap AT HOME and will now lose the BE title because of the tie-breaker.  No way we win out and pitt loses 2 games to the big east.  That may be negative to you but it is realistic.  That was probably the worst game to lose since it was against the second best team in conference AT HOME!

Again, I had my hopes up but now, realistically, it looks like the pizza bowl again.

• Content Count:  4,642

well at least for those of you in florida, you won't have to travel far to the st pete bowl. it's going to hurt having to spend money to fly for the st pete bowl.  wtf is the st pete bowl?  ****.

• Content Count:  4,642

Singabull, we all feel badly about the loss.  We aren't ready though to throw the team under the bus just yet. 

Your negtivity doesn't mean anything where the players are concerned.  They are well aware that they have work to do to solve many issues. 

If you feel as you do, you should consider not posting here.  Most of the BullPen posters feel bad about the loss, but also support the team 100%.

5-1 is not what we would have liked to see at this point in time, but it is what it is and the important thing is moving forward from here.

Oh cry me a river

Deal with it

Have you taken the time to read the responses to your posts on this thread at all?  If so you will see that more of the posters feel about the team, and the loss Thursday night as I do.  We have nothing to deal with.  We know we have to go forward from here.

The team let us down by not playing to their potential and beating themselves down.

They did it last year with 3 straight losses to inferior teams, they wasted 2,000 dollars of my money by putting up that crap fest in el paso, and now, with the big east championship within reach this year, they play like crap AT HOME and will now lose the BE title because of the tie-breaker.  No way we win out and pitt loses 2 games to the big east.  That may be negative to you but it is realistic.  That was probably the worst game to lose since it was against the second best team in conference AT HOME!

Again, I had my hopes up but now, realistically, it looks like the pizza bowl again.

agreed 100%.  our team loves to have the midseason letdown.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Oh cry me a river

Deal with it

agreed 100%.  our team loves to have the midseason letdown.

Just ask them, I'm sure they'll tell you they love it!  :nope

• Content Count:  1,400

I never expected a perfect season, I however didn't expect a home loss against the Pitties.

was there a team that you would have been ok to them loosing to

lets see the bi***ing would go something like this...

tenn-martin loss -oh no we lost to a 1-aa team

ucf loss - oh no we lost to the knats we suck

Kansas loss- man  we lost to a ranked team on national tv we arent ready for the big time what a dissapointment

fiu loss- oh no we lost to the worst team in all of 1-A

North carolina st loss -oh no we lost to a poor acc team without their starting qb

Pitt loss -team oh no a home loss to the pitties

Syracuse loss - oh no we lost to the worst team in the big east

Louisville loss- oh no we lost to a rebuilding team why cant we win in louisville

Cinncinnati loss- oh no another loss on the road on a thursday night game on national tv we suck stop embarrising our fan base

rutgers loss- oh no we lost at home to a team without ray rice we suck

Conneticut loss- oh no we lost to uconn why cant we focus and play one game at a time they are always looking ahead

west virginia- oh no why cant we win a meaningful game we could have gome 12-0 and played ohio st for the championship...

:Bang

Im disappointed but its time to move on and cheer them on against syracuse the team has given me many moments of joy and sorrow  but will continue to support them from playing against cumberland to someday playing for a championship.

go bulls

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

was there a team that you would have been ok to them loosing to

lets see the bi***ing would go something like this...

tenn-martin loss -oh no we lost to a 1-aa team

ucf loss - oh no we lost to the knats we suck

Kansas loss- man  we lost to a ranked team on national tv we arent ready for the big time what a dissapointment

fiu loss- oh no we lost to the worst team in all of 1-A

North carolina st loss -oh no we lost to a poor acc team without their starting qb

Pitt loss -team oh no a home loss to the pitties

Syracuse loss - oh no we lost to the worst team in the big east

Louisville loss- oh no we lost to a rebuilding team why cant we win in louisville

Cinncinnati loss- oh no another loss on the road on a thursday night game on national tv we suck stop embarrising our fan base

rutgers loss- oh no we lost at home to a team without ray rice we suck

Conneticut loss- oh no we lost to uconn why cant we focus and play one game at a time they are always looking ahead

west virginia- oh no why cant we win a meaningful game we could have gome 12-0 and played ohio st for the championship...

:Bang

Im disappointed but its time to move on and cheer them on against syracuse the team has given me many moments of joy and sorrow  but will continue to support them from playing against cumberland to someday playing for a championship.

go bulls

My apologies for bumping this whiny thread, but I just had to say that this post above is a classic.  You're absolutely right.  There is no game that it would be ok to lose to.  Let's put this one behind us and move on.  We still have a legit shot at the BE title.  Its not gone until the mathematics say it is.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Since we're dealing with "What if?"

Put three starters back in on defense, two linemen(one of them an All-American), and a starting linebacker.

Any chance this game turns out a bit different?

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I've decided to not get my hopes up anymore.  I thought they would have learned their lesson from last year, playing down to the competition but I guess not.  I keep thinking they're ready to win the big east then they let us down yet again.  The only way we win the big east is if pitt loses 2 games in conference and we win the rest of ours - not going to happen.

I hope this team enjoys their vacation to birmingham for the pizza bowl.  They certainly enjoyed partying in el paso before realizing they had a GAME to play.

You're a "cup is half empty" kind of guy, ain't ya. Really. Life's way too short.

I'm disappointed that we lost, but this team is exactly where I expected it to be this season and this program has exceeded my expectations 10 fold over where I thought it would be 6 years ago. I couldn't be more excited if the Sun Dolls came out naked for the next game.  

:cheers

Archived