• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This team is really good at letting its fans down

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

I've decided to not get my hopes up anymore.  I thought they would have learned their lesson from last year, playing down to the competition but I guess not.  I keep thinking they're ready to win the big east then they let us down yet again.  The only way we win the big east is if pitt loses 2 games in conference and we win the rest of ours - not going to happen.

I hope this team enjoys their vacation to birmingham for the pizza bowl.  They certainly enjoyed partying in el paso before realizing they had a GAME to play.

You're a "cup is half empty" kind of guy, ain't ya. Really. Life's way too short.

I'm disappointed that we lost, but this team is exactly where I expected it to be this season and this program has exceeded my expectations 10 fold over where I thought it would be 6 years ago. [glow=red,2,300]I couldn't be more excited if the Sun Dolls came out naked for the next game.   [/glow] :cheers

That would excite alot of us...

we would have no problem selling out every game :cheers  :o :o :o

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived