• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quit calling USF @ UCF ....UCF's "Superbowl"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Guys...seriously...your fans need a real injection of realism.  USF would never be our superbowl....if USC or even UF came to town...then okay...that'd be huge.  We didn't even say Texas was our Super Bowl...and that game was more hyped than yours.  Get over yourselves.  That'll never be the case at UCF.  The USF game was a big game, for sure...but to call it our "Super Bowl" is ridiculous.  We play Miami next year at home and I don't that'll even be called that.  Just quit...any "big" game that we'd come close would be vs. an opponent respected by UCF for a "it's our Super Bowl" would be a HUGE caliber team.  USF isn't that...you've played well.  But overall...we just wanted to beat you and don't think USF's school itself is a good school.  We just don't respect USF....that's all there is to it.  Otherwise...if we did...there would be no anymosity.  It'll also take a lot for UCF to do so. 

I'll respect the fact that you beat us...but don't go on and on about how UCF looks so much into USF that we'd bow down to give you any honors as to being our "Super Bowl".  Jeez...that's like Troy St. saying the same thing about UAB coming to town!!

So all in all...USF playing at UCF is FARRRRR from our "Super Bowl".  You're not even a Super Bowl for FIU.  You found out how much they respected USF.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

speak for yourself.  i remember a thread on your board started by YOUR FANS that was a poll "which team do you want to beat the most this year?"  and USF was clearly #1.  then there was another thread about "would you rather win the C-USA championship or beat USF?"

the fact that those topics are even discussed shows that we were the biggest game of the season for your team.

get over it. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Quit calling USF @ UCF ....UCF's "Superbowl"

No.

• Content Count:  1,260

You're like the Buffalo Bills....you lost your Super Bowl 4 times.  ;D

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Which one of the illustrious games played in the history of Bright House Networks Stadium had the largest attendance?

Exactly.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Wait, we are so much not your superbowl that you needed to start a thread to tell us that.  Thanks.

Oh wait, did you mean that UAB is your superbowl?

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

How much where those USF tickets?  How much are the rest of your games (including C-USA powerhouse ECU)?  Which game did you only allow season ticket holders to purchase single game tickets for?  I don't think USF is the one calling it your super bowl.

• Content Count:  3,574

How about the... "I rather go 1-11 and know that we beat USF".

I'm sure your board has at least a USF thread.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Two weeks after ending the series 0-4 and UCiF fans are still hanging around trolling our boards. Go away we don't want you polluting our bandwidth with your UCiF nonsense. UCiF sucks, C-USA sucks, deal with it. Maybe UCiF's game versus EZU will get some spotlight, and possibly UCiF can keep it close unlike the Boston College game.

A little joke for you.

What do UCiF and ECU have in common?

They both can't beat USF! Both ****** teams are a combined 0-8 versus USF.

Archived