• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

10 Things I Hate About Gameday.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

1) Why must I pay $7 for to get in a fight with the parking nazis?  Someone please explain to these guys it is called "tailgating" for a reason.  I wanted to park my SUV so I could open the back and not have a car behind me.  These guys yell and scream and through a fit.  They act like I attacked them personally.  IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!

2) Why must a old fat lady always sit behind me and want me to sit down? It's a football game, not church.  GET UP AND CHEER!

3) Why make a sign?  I sit in the front row of the south endzone.  The security (FHP) harassed us about hanging our sign over the railing.  I guess these guys have to feel like they are doing something.  I PROMISE, MY SIGN WON'T HURT YOU.

4) The Referees suck!

5) Why is USF letting the USM queer Cheerleaders run their flags on our field?  I wanted to jump on the field every time they did that.

6) Can we get some logos painted on the field?

7) Did I mention they refs suck?  I hope they are better in the Big East.

8) Can we get someone with some emotion in the Rocky costume?  He sucks this year.  I actually saw him shaking hands with the USM mascot posing for a picture!  DON'T SHAKE HIS HAND, KICK HIS ASS!

9) I know the Bulls are going to mismanage the clock right before halftime.  Some things you just expect.

10) Do we have anybody in the band with any rhythm?  I wanted to shoot myself during halftime.

Thanks for letting me *****!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

1) Why must I pay $7 for to get in a fight with the parking nazis?  Someone please explain to these guys it is called "tailgating" for a reason.  I wanted to park my SUV so I could open the back and not have a car behind me.  These guys yell and scream and through a fit.  They act like I attacked them personally.  IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!

I parked in the mall.

And they forgot to charge me. :)

We've never had a problem.

2) Why must a old fat lady always sit behind me and want me to sit down? It's a football game, not church.  GET UP AND CHEER!

That's when I would stand................the whole game. Even tv timeouts.

Reason #3264890712308962 why i sit in the student section.....even though I've never been a student.

3) Why make a sign?  I sit in the front row of the south endzone.  The security (FHP) harassed us about hanging our sign over the railing.  I guess these guys have to feel like they are doing something.  I PROMISE, MY SIGN WON'T HURT YOU.

A guy I was with brought an American flag for the 9/11 game. They told us we could hold it over the rail, or hold it up in the air, but to physically HANG in on the railing....no can do.

It's not really that big of a deal man....

4) The Referees suck!

Yes. Yes they do.

Call the Tampa Sports Authority. I have. They'll answer all your questions.

7) Did I mention they refs suck?  I hope they are better in the Big East.

We're not losing because of them, but yes, they still suck.

8) Can we get someone with some emotion in the Rocky costume?  He sucks this year.  I actually saw him shaking hands with the USM mascot posing for a picture!  DON'T SHAKE HIS HAND, KICK HIS ASS!

HELL YES.

Rocky was terrible last year, and this year.

GET FIRED UP!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,640
  • Days Won:  6

I was playing catch with my kids and so were a lot of other people last night.  We were right in front of security guys who said nothing.  They seem to be laying off hassling people throwing a ball.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

10) Do we have anybody in the band with any rhythm?  I wanted to shoot myself during halftime.

what do you mean.....our band is good for a band that is only about 5 or 6 years old....I was a member last year, but due to academic reasons, I had to quit.  I feel that the band is fine the way it is...there is nothing wrong with them

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,470
  • Days Won:  13

what do you mean.....our band is good for a band that is only about 5 or 6 years old....I was a member last year, but due to academic reasons, I had to quit.  I feel that the band is fine the way it is...there is nothing wrong with them

You mean other than the fact that at a college football game they decide to play Bohemian Rhapsody as a tribute to Queen??  C'mon.  That was lame.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Thats why you should trade the SUV in for a Vette.

Next time stand up in front of her and break wind in her face.  A good beer fart always shuts up complainers.

Only if the Bucs leave town

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  33

Ok...dude...you are sitting in the endzone you say?  Have you taken a science class before?  When a horn is pointing towards the stands 90 degrees away from you there is a sound delay for you, however the drums are pointing everyone so you hear them first.  Get pissed at the coaches for an immature team who can't play a game without 10 stupid penalties, or our fellow students who only show up the the game to get pissy drunk and NOT watch the game.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I park in a guys backyard on Dewey for $5.00 with very easy egress!