• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

10 Things I Hate About Gameday.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Best half time show I've seen by the band.  The baton twirler on the south side of the field is extremely talented and kinda sexy looking 200 yards away.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

fellow students who only show up the the game to get pissy drunk and NOT watch the game.

speaking of... did anyone else catch the student yacking near the beginning of the game in the student section??  classy

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553

Best half time show I've seen by the band.  The baton twirler on the south side of the field is extremely talented and kinda sexy looking 200 yards away.

You should see her close up, one on one, like we did in the tunnels just after kickoff.

Yum.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

and the on on the north end kept dropping her baton

my whole section was cracking up.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I was playing catch with my kids and so were a lot of other people last night.  We were right in front of security guys who said nothing.  They seem to be laying off hassling people throwing a ball.

It's just the supervisors that try to enforce it, passing out the cards. The majority of the orange clad lads don't really give a crap, at least where we were.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

What is up with the band playing thier "Signiture Piece"?  Benicio Del Toro, or whatever the hell it is.

ITS A COLLEGE FOOTBALL GAME, NOT A FREAKIN OPERA!!!!

Play something to get the fans fired up, play something that I have heard of, and play with some enthusiasm.  Maybe the band should be required to watch other college football game films, edited down to just the cutaway shots of the band.

They can have film meetings just like the football team, and see how a college football band plays, and how the can be an important role in the whole football atmosphere.

But this isnt a knock on the band they can obviously play, this comes down more to the band director's decisionmaking.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

isn't that del toro song the one they play in the fourth quater it usually gets the fans clapping along kind of cool song

Guest 3rdWardEagle

1) Why must I pay $7 for to get in a fight with the parking nazis?  Someone please explain to these guys it is called "tailgating" for a reason.  I wanted to park my SUV so I could open the back and not have a car behind me.  These guys yell and scream and through a fit.  They act like I attacked them personally.  IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!

No comment other than this would not be a problem if you were a real school that had its own stadium.  Then you could tailgate on campus.

2) Why must a old fat lady always sit behind me and want me to sit down? It's a football game, not church.  GET UP AND CHEER!

Just be glad that she is one of the few people who actually attends your games.  Talk about inflated attendance numbers.  Where were all your fans???  I was there and all I saw were a bunch of empty seats.

3) Why make a sign?  I sit in the front row of the south endzone.  The security (FHP) harassed us about hanging our sign over the railing.  I guess these guys have to feel like they are doing something.  I PROMISE, MY SIGN WON'T HURT YOU.

Could you whine a little more please?

4) The Referees suck!  

USF swallows.

5) Why is USF letting the USM queer Cheerleaders run their flags on our field?  I wanted to jump on the field every time they did that.

Because it is a college game and that is what happens at real colleges across the nation.  If you went to a real school that had football for more than a nanosecond you would have seen this done at other places and not been bothered.

6) Can we get some logos painted on the field?

No, it's not your stadium.  It belongs to the Bucs.  Be thankful they let your sorry ass team borrow it occasionally.

7) Did I mention they refs suck?  I hope they are better in the Big East.

Keep dreaming.

Can we get someone with some emotion in the Rocky costume?  He sucks this year.  I actually saw him shaking hands with the USM mascot posing for a picture!  DON'T SHAKE HIS HAND, KICK HIS ASS!

Again, real schools have better mascots.

9) I know the Bulls are going to mismanage the clock right before halftime.  Some things you just expect.

Whatever.

10) Do we have anybody in the band with any rhythm?  I wanted to shoot myself during halftime.

Next time don't want...do.

Thanks for letting me *****!