• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

10 Things I Hate About Gameday.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

The Big East does not carry the Northeast.  You idiots need to get that through your dumb "I couldn't get into UF" skulls. [bTW, I'm also a UF student in addition to USM grad]

Not unlike USM which don't even carry Hattiesburg.  ::)  And talk about a science projects.  What do you get when u cross a USM Eagle with a UF Gator?  Don't know but I will sure bet its one helluva arrogant red neck bastage blinded by the size of its own ego and completely clueless about college football realitiies.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

The Big East does not carry the Northeast.

New Yorkers don't watch college football.  And those that do **** sure don't watch Rutgers or Syracuse.  Otherwise we would see those schools on tv all the time.  

Pitt is the only school in your league that remotely carries their market.  The other BE schools have nothing in terms of football support.  That is why your football tv deal is nothing special.  As soon as Miami and VT left it fell to crap.  Those schools didn't carry your beloved NE market, yet they were the backbone behind your tv deal.

New Yorkers also dont watch hockey.............because their teams suck.

That doesnt mean the Rangers and Islanders are leaving anytime soon...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,090
  • Days Won:  172

guys

new yorkers watch college football bigtime

as a child(before cable)  i watched college football  on TV all the time on saturdays and on sundays they showed taped games from saturday

what would a hillbilly from hattisburg(i am laughing uncontrollably )know  about NY

thank god we are leaving CUSA