• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

10 Things I Hate About Gameday.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480
  • Days Won:  0

true or not, people like 3rdWardEagle make you understand why batteries would be thrown. Just like Sam Kineson would say......I understand what turns Mr Hand into Mr Fist!

Maybe we've only had football for a nanosecond but in that short period of time there has been only one school that I can recall that the fans have been nothing but classless a-holes and it's no wonder nobody wants to invite this school into the bigger conferences. I mean really who would purposely associate themselves with trailer trash?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 3rdWardEagle

"..[O]nly one school that I can recall that the fans have been nothing but classless a-holes and it's no wonder nobody wants to invite this school into the bigger conferences. I mean really who would purposely associate themselves with trailer trash?"

I agree with your opinion concerning USF and its trash fans.  That is what you were getting at...right?

Certainly, you would not accuse USM of having trashy fans?  You would have a hard time getting support for such a silly statement.  

Also, look at how your trash fans treated the USM fan who came here to wish you well and congratulate you on a solid effort.

No, it is you who are the trash.  And save the trailer comments because I live here in Florida and I know all about Tampa trash.  

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

"..[O]nly one school that I can recall that the fans have been nothing but classless a-holes and it's no wonder nobody wants to invite this school into the bigger conferences. I mean really who would purposely associate themselves with trailer trash?"

I agree with your opinion concerning USF and its trash fans.  That is what you were getting at...right?

Certainly, you would not accuse USM of having trashy fans?  You would have a hard time getting support for such a silly statement.  

Also, look at how your trash fans treated the USM fan who came here to wish you well and congratulate you on a solid effort.

No, it is you who are the trash.  And save the trailer comments because I live here in Florida and I know all about Tampa trash.  

I have looked and obviously you aren't able to read or else you would have noticed that the post you keep referring to was actually a trash post. Of course I'm sure if I went to the usm board and commented about how much easier it was in c-usa over what we'll be facing in the BE you would consider that a compliment right?

Guest 3rdWardEagle

Catch a clue.  It was one comment out of an entire post that was very complimentary of USF.

Why?  I don't know.  I couldn't think of anything to compliment USF on...other than it sure rents a nice stadium.

BTW, did you guys catch all the Big Least bashing that went on this weekend?  OMG, Gameday alone went off on your new league.

Hey, I think it will be a helluva basketball conference.  But don't bank on keeping that BCS bid long.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Catch a clue.  It was one comment out of an entire post that was very complimentary of USF.

Why?  I don't know.  I couldn't think of anything to compliment USF on...other than it sure rents a nice stadium.

BTW, did you guys catch all the Big Least bashing that went on this weekend?  OMG, Gameday alone went off on your new league.

Hey, I think it will be a helluva basketball conference.  But don't bank on keeping that BCS bid long.

I would still rather be associated with West Virginia, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse and UConn than SouthernPiss. At least we don't have to spray the visitors seat for lice when they visit RJS.

Have fun in C-DOA.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

You're an idiot.

Where is the majority of the Big East conference located?

Answer: The northeast.

In other words, there's no way they're losing the BCS bid.

One thing IS for certain, C-USA will NEVER recieve one.  

And if everything about your game experience was so bad, dont come back. Simple.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

too many TV's innortheast

there will always be a bigeastBCS conference

ALWAYS

Guest 3rdWardEagle

The Big East does not carry the Northeast.  You idiots need to get that through your dumb "I couldn't get into UF" skulls. [bTW, I'm also a UF student in addition to USM grad]

New Yorkers don't watch college football.  And those that do **** sure don't watch Rutgers or Syracuse.  Otherwise we would see those schools on tv all the time.  

Pitt is the only school in your league that remotely carries their market.  The other BE schools have nothing in terms of football support.  That is why your football tv deal is nothing special.  As soon as Miami and VT left it fell to crap.  Those schools didn't carry your beloved NE market, yet they were the backbone behind your tv deal.

The rumblings have already started.  The SEC, Big 10, Big 12 et al will not stand by and allow a system to exist that props Pitt and WV up for BCS status year in and year out.  Especially when the highest of the two will probably only be ranked around 15 (at best).

The Big Least rule will be enforced eventually (probably around 07 or 08) and your league will lose its auto bid.

Your basketball league will be sick, but your football league is going to be no better than C-USA.  Except now you have to travel more.  

But what does it matter, it isn't like USF will ever go to a BCS bowl.  Hell, I'm beginning to wonder if USF will ever go to a bowl period.  **** ya'll suck.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85

Why are you still posting on this board?  Go crawl back in your hole!  We don't want to read your crap anymore!  Go find yourself a fat gator chick and get a **** life!