• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1st year season ticket holder

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Left my tent up last time, for the fist time. Mainly b/c it is a POS and I don't care if someone steals it. Was there when I got back. Dammit.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,827

in a related story, I'm not sure if my 2 car magnets are buried under stuff in my car (if you've seen my car you'd understand this is a major possibility) or if they were stolen at the UCF game. I always take down my flags but don't always remember the magnets and a quick survey didn't show signs of them in my car. I'll know for sure tomorrow when it gets cleaned out

This post is funnier than ANY of you know...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

.....you'd think with as many parking attendants that tsa provides at the mall, they'd have some type of security during games.

When I attended games, it seemed to me the "parking attendants" were there in mass to collect your money, get you parked in line and then harass you for a couple hours.  At the end of the game they were no where to be found, only a few of Tampa's finest remained.  This tells me there is no "attending to the parking lots" after their parking and harassing mission is completed.  I'm guessing they're beginning their evacuation about the time kickoff occurs.  I doubt anyone stays around and I doubt the TSA could give to _____ about whatever minor crimes occur to paid spectators' property.

But more importantly, welcome to the family mjadams!!

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

mjadams....what lot were you in?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

They do not patrol the lots.  Cops don't go in the lots, more so than routine patrol around the streets.

I don't know what we're paying for if not a little security.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,035
  • Days Won:  469

I'm betting there's a neat little disclaimer on the parking passes that says the TSA and other entities are not responsible for damage to vehicles and or property.  But they are responsible to ensure no footballs are thrown among paid parkers.

• Content Count:  7,693

Consider that it might not even have been someone at the game... RayJay is not in the best part of town (or worst, but not the best)...

True Dat... I would advise everyone to pack up your gear before going into the game - I have heard during Buc's games that tons of stuff is stolen right after kick off and nobody seems to do anything bout it.

Crooks cruise over down Hillsborough Ave., Columbus, park off site dressed in Buc's or Bulls gear, walk over get the 5 finger discount on stuff left out and take it back to their cars. Security can't tell between the fans and the crooks...

I invested in a "coffin" lid for my truck and its come in handy.

• Content Count:  348

It never ceases to amaze me what gets stolen.  Last year there were some kids stealing beer out of my cooler and I caught them red handed.  Not the end of the world but still pisses me off. 

2 years ago for the home opener I had a brand new rubbermaid folding table (the expensive ones) stolen out of the back of my truck.  The funny thing was it had coolers, chairs, and a grill pilled on top of it, all of which was returned neatly, although arranged differently, in the back of my truck.  The next game I brought an old crappy folding table that was honestly about to fall apart that I didn't put away before the game because we planned to continue the party afterward, and naturaly it was missing after the game.

• Content Count:  7,693

USF should send over some USF Cops to patrol the lots (detail)... Come on what else are they doing on campus on a Saturday, the place is a ghost town.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

The 2 vehicles next to us at the Tenn Martin game may have had gas siphoned out of their tanks.  The gas lids were open in any case.

We had a magnet stolen from our car at the Pre season tailgate party at Capogna's.

Archived