• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1st year season ticket holder

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

what lots are these thefts taking place in?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah sometimes locking stuff up doesn't work either.  I've started bringing enough stuff that the cab of my truck was too full. Thought this was an easy enough problem to solve and picked up pad locks and some links of chain. For the past two seasons I've locked my coolers in the bed of the truck so that they couldn't open or move. After the opener, I came out to find that someone broke one of my cooler's handles off to open the cooler up enough to swipe some beer. I figured that once someone saw that the cooler was secured, they'd move on but I underestimated the desperate. Not the end of the world but I have to admit, it does create a bad memory of the game.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

in a related story, I'm not sure if my 2 car magnets are buried under stuff in my car (if you've seen my car you'd understand this is a major possibility) or if they were stolen at the UCF game. I always take down my flags but don't always remember the magnets and a quick survey didn't show signs of them in my car. I'll know for sure tomorrow when it gets cleaned out

This post is funnier than ANY of you know...

one of the things Shoop learned in El Paso

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

As a first year season ticket holder (a group of 10 at that) we had about $500.00 worth of tailgating stuff stolen out of the back of my truck during the home opener. That is kinda sad and very disappointing. Just thought I would throw that out there. But anyways.........Can't wait for the game Friday!!!!!!

Sucks for you, but this is nothing new.  Welcome to the US in year 2008.  Unfortunately its tough to police this during the game.

• Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

I was parked in the student parking lot. I'm chalking it up as a lesson learned and will be back bright and early for the Kansas game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

My buddy had a tent that took about 20 mins to put up. It was a cheaper tent. We had that thing up for a few years every game. We never had a problem. Then we come out and it was gone. Somebody actually spent 20 mins taking the thing apart. Its sad, but we do play in Tampa.

and if it was in Miami they would have left the tent and stolen the car ....

• Content Count:  4,738

I was parked in the student parking lot. I'm chalking it up as a lesson learned and will be back bright and early for the Kansas game.

A while back I had a Weber grill that got stolen.  The only reason I left it out was that the it was still hot.  It was gone.

Now the cab of my truck looks like a storage unit when I go in to the game.  Cornhole boards, tent, 2 coolers, etc etc etc.

Dont leave your **** out.  If you do please hide in the bushes and pick off the scumbags that steal ****.  These are probably the same scumbags that leave games early.

Archived