• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1st year season ticket holder

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

As a first year season ticket holder (a group of 10 at that) we had about $500.00 worth of tailgating stuff stolen out of the back of my truck during the home opener. That is kinda sad and very disappointing. Just thought I would throw that out there. But anyways.........Can't wait for the game Friday!!!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

No matter how trustworthy you are, always lock your **** up. Hope you enjoy your 1st season as a holder, I've been enjoying the games since 1998.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

I feel bad for you, and it does suck that someone had the balls to do that.  As a friendly reminder, never trust leaving things unattended, always lock up what you consider valued.

Consider that it might not even have been someone at the game... RayJay is not in the best part of town (or worst, but not the best)...

Agreed. Considering the cost to park (especially, what, $25 a car for Bucs games?) You'd think they could throw up some poles with cameras mounted on them, allowing a police officer or at the least a security officer monitor is during the game.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yea always lock your stuff up.  but just curious what was stolen and how was it left?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Consider that it might not even have been someone at the game... RayJay is not in the best part of town (or worst, but not the best)...

Agreed. Considering the cost to park (especially, what, $25 a car for Bucs games?) You'd think they could throw up some poles with cameras mounted on them, allowing a police officer or at the least a security officer monitor is during the game.

A good chunk of the south lot is covered by trees, it'd be kinda tough to monitor that area I'd think.

• Content Count:  189

Feel your pain, but no where near as bad, only a cooler(though it was an expensive one).  With the rain and beer running freely, forgot to take it out the tailgate and put in the cab and came back and was gone.

Seems like there was a lot of **** stolen last game.....you'd think with as many parking attendants that tsa provides at the mall, they'd have some type of security during games. For real, I had like 15 people directing me where to park and on top of that, the one who took my money tried to short change me. Definitely a joke.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

that really does suck...guess you'll be locking everything up for sure this week :-\

in a related story, I'm not sure if my 2 car magnets are buried under stuff in my car (if you've seen my car you'd understand this is a major possibility) or if they were stolen at the UCF game. I always take down my flags but don't always remember the magnets and a quick survey didn't show signs of them in my car. I'll know for sure tomorrow when it gets cleaned out

and Welcome to the Season Ticketholder family! :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,478
  • Days Won:  13

My buddy had a tent that took about 20 mins to put up. It was a cheaper tent. We had that thing up for a few years every game. We never had a problem. Then we come out and it was gone. Somebody actually spent 20 mins taking the thing apart. Its sad, but we do play in Tampa.

Archived