• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF only sells 20,700 Season Tix - Down 4.5%

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

We only sold about that many last year...but since its actually down from last year, Thats sad

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

We only sold about that many last year...but since its actually down from last year, Thats sad

We're up 7000+ tickets in an off-campus stadium with a relatively unattractive home schedule and NOT winning a conference championship.

They have a brand new shiny OCS with all the gameday atmosphere you can muster, their bi-annual Super Bowl (USF game) at home, and are coming off a CUSA Championship, and their sales drop 5%.

Pathetic.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

We're up 7000+ tickets in an off-campus stadium with a relatively unattractive home schedule and NOT winning a conference championship.

They have a brand new shiny OCS with all the gameday atmosphere you can muster, their bi-annual Super Bowl (USF game) at home, and are coming off a CUSA Championship, and their sales drop 5%.

Pathetic.

You don't understand. Texas fans bought 5K season tix last year because Texas hadn't played in the state in forever so, in actuality, they are up 4K REAL UCF fans over last year ..........  ::)

• Content Count:  2,239

Pathetic.

It is a pretty lame schedule this year.  Gotta love those conference foes.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I guess they can put those expansion plans away for a few years.

Care to comment KL?

How about you guru?

• Content Count:  2,239

The reason for the dropoff is because the UCFAA made a very bad error.

The donation levels and ticket prices were raised too high too quickly.  They also increased the number of donation sections.  With the economy in a sorry state, people pulled back on discretionary income.  As a result, revenue might have gone up, but sales have gone down.

FSU and USF are practically giving away tickets to fill up the I-AA games.  UCF should be following suit, but the brass has decided to give 2 for 1 deals and pricey sideline seats.

The loyal UCF fans on the Rivals board has been blasting UCFAA for their poor strategy.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Texas fans helped their numbers last year.

• Content Count:  639

The reason for the dropoff is because the UCFAA made a very bad error.

The donation levels and ticket prices were raised too high too quickly.  They also increased the number of donation sections.  With the economy in a sorry state, people pulled back on discretionary income.  As a result, revenue might have gone up, but sales have gone down.

FSU and USF are practically giving away tickets to fill up the I-AA games.  UCF should be following suit, but the brass has decided to give 2 for 1 deals and pricey sideline seats.

The loyal UCF fans on the Rivals board has been blasting UCFAA for their poor strategy.

I agree, I don't know why UCF did this. I think the individual tickets are overpriced.....$37 w/o fees for SC State if you don't know the promotion code...that's ridiculous, I could buy a scalped a Bucs ticket for that same price. Single game tickets should be at $25. I think having a packed house every week should be the goal for the UCFAA.

Archived