• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A USF football school bus???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

Tell me that you will be replacing the flashing lights with green and gold lights.

Man, that is going to be so freak'n awesome.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  308

I spotted her in South Tampa on Bay to Bay a few days ago.  Awesome project!!!!!!!!!

Years ago some friends of mine did the same thing except he used it for Gator games and for Gasparilla.  It was called "Orange Thunder" and it was cool.

This thing is going to rule..  Which lot?

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I personally havent seen the green plastic covers but we havent been looking too hard. We're still trying to find a Generator that will push our A/C. We should be in lot 6  but I dunno if we're going to reveal it unti it's done...

Also, I gotta tell ya, I'm stumped on what to call it...  Maybe there needs to be a "Name the Short-Bus contest" here on the Pen.   ;)

• Content Count:  1,985

As I am reading this I was thinking of a show I saw on tailgating, some University (cannot remember who) is near a train depot and the big buck thing there is to buy these old rail cars and restore them into these awsome tailgate platforms.  We could do that with school buses, there are a ton of them around.  Imagine 40-50 buses all different but all USF in one large party zone for games, and we could take it on the road. 

My wife always says someday we should get an RV for tailgating, I think you have inspired me to look at this option.  Thanks Mega Dude..

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I personally havent seen the green plastic covers but we havent been looking too hard. We're still trying to find a Generator that will push our A/C. We should be in lot 6  but I dunno if we're going to reveal it unti it's done...

Also, I gotta tell ya, I'm stumped on what to call it...  Maybe there needs to be a "Name the Short-Bus contest" here on the Pen.   ;)

As long as it has horns, who cares what you call it....

• Content Count:  1,142

As for my dear sweet husband...the day YOU make me do anything such as sitting on the roof of a bus is the day I call one of the "Onald's" to represent me as a divorce attorney!  So keep that in mind, Precious angel, Mutt! ;)

Eats It, Wait till I see you again.  I think I'll have a chat with your missus.

• Content Count:  1,142

As I am reading this I was thinking of a show I saw on tailgating, some University (cannot remember who) is near a train depot and the big buck thing there is to buy these old rail cars and restore them into these awsome tailgate platforms.  We could do that with school buses, there are a ton of them around.  Imagine 40-50 buses all different but all USF in one large party zone for games, and we could take it on the road. 

My wife always says someday we should get an RV for tailgating, I think you have inspired me to look at this option.  Thanks Mega Dude..

It's the Iniversity of South Carolina.  When we played them a couple of years ago, it was really neat to see those old train cars.  They get willed down through the families.

• Content Count:  7,890

Look for Street light covers they should work.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

:clap  Freak, As always... You're a genius.

Archived