• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A USF football school bus???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

we need pics Mutt

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,726

ASAP!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,142

I saw one in a drive way near my house, it looks like a short bus, but the seats students would sit in is cleaned out, and one the back theres a sign that says "USF Bulls Football" and the older symbol.  Just wondering if anyone on here owns it or knows the owner.

Where do you live???

This bus is KILLING me!!!  Thank GOD I love Mutt so much!!!  Do you have any idea how much $$$ and time a project like this takes?  It's no where near complete, but they have been busting their bummies on it since January.  It will look sooooo cool when it's done....hard wood floors, upholstered couches, iconic U mirrors, and a REAL bathroom (fridge, microwave and sink included)!  Our eta on completion is by the UF game in 2010.

Oh and BTW, it is a short bus and the guys working on it definitely belong on it!!!! >:D

• Content Count:  7,890

I saw one in a drive way near my house, it looks like a short bus, but the seats students would sit in is cleaned out, and one the back theres a sign that says "USF Bulls Football" and the older symbol.  Just wondering if anyone on here owns it or knows the owner.

Where do you live???

This bus is KILLING me!!!  Thank GOD I love Mutt so much!!!  Do you have any idea how much $$$ and time a project like this takes?  It's no where near complete, but they have been busting their bummies on it since January.  It will look sooooo cool when it's done....hard wood floors, upholstered couches, iconic U mirrors, and a REAL bathroom (fridge, microwave and sink included)!  Our eta on completion is by the UF game in 2010.

Oh and BTW, it is a short bus and the guys working on it definitely belong on it!!!! >:D

Ha ha ha

I told Jen about it and she said I need to go over and help because we all belong on the short bus

• Content Count:  5,691

I think we're definitely talking about two... Engineering has had a full-size bus for years.

I remember pulling into PJ bowl game and getting out of the car... I could hear the fight song, but had no idea where it was coming from. Turns out it was the engineering bus on the other side of the stadium!

yep...took a cab to the stadium and the followed the blaring music to the bus!

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

i saw it several times in Seminole/Largo area...........walsingham area.............

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, we're in Seminole, and travel around in it often.  As far as the lovely Bubbles ******** about it, she speaks like she's been working on it...  Don't let her fool you, she hasn't done anything but complain about that bus since we got it.  One of these days when it's all done,  she and the rest of the "ball & chains" are going to want a ride to the game...                Let's see who starts ******** then.    >:D

Oh, and it'll be finished way B4 the gator game.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, we're in Seminole, and travel around in it often.  As far as the lovely Bubbles ******** about it, she speaks like she's been working on it...  Don't let her fool you, she hasn't done anything but complain about that bus since we got it.  One of these days when it's all done,  she and the rest of the "ball & chains" are going to want a ride to the game...                Let's see who starts ******** then.    >:D

I would make her ride on the roof.  That's just me, though...

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, we're in Seminole, and travel around in it often.  As far as the lovely Bubbles ******** about it, she speaks like she's been working on it...  Don't let her fool you, she hasn't done anything but complain about that bus since we got it.  One of these days when it's all done,  she and the rest of the "ball & chains" are going to want a ride to the game...                 Let's see who starts ******** then.    >:D

This post reminds me why I have a hetero man crush on Mutt....

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Not a bad idea...  Eats_It...    >:D        And ZBC, you make me blush.    :o

dsc00158tx3.jpg

dsc00132my7.jpg

By usfmutt, shot with DSC-T70 at 2008-08-22

dsc00082ve9.jpg

By usfmutt, shot with DSC-T70 at 2008-08-22

Archived