• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A USF football school bus???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, we're in Seminole, and travel around in it often.  As far as the lovely Bubbles ******** about it, she speaks like she's been working on it...  Don't let her fool you, she hasn't done anything but complain about that bus since we got it.  One of these days when it's all done,  she and the rest of the "ball & chains" are going to want a ride to the game...                Let's see who starts ******** then.    >:D

Oh, and it'll be finished way B4 the gator game.

Dude are you drinking on the job?  Man, Bubbles is going to kick ur arse when you get home!  You should at least offer to put a rocking chair on top of the bus for her (Like the clampett's!) >:D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Mutt,

Is the painting of the U from campus to Ray Jay going to happen this year?

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, the short bus is ours... It's a 1980 Thomas "Mighty Mite"    We've been wrenching on it for about 6 months or so.  Four other guys and I bought it from a church and are converting it into a tailgate "Touchdown Lounge".  So far we've ripped out the seats, created a bathroom and just bought the roof A/C and are getting the new seats covered. It's definately a labor of love, but it's a helluvalotta fun as well. We're sparing no expence, so, when it's finished it's gonna be awsome.  I'll post some before & after pics. 

P.S. wherabouts do you live?  We've been doing a lot of driving...     -mutt

Windtree Oaks, we've driven by on 102nd and saw some big signs, always wondered if it was a member.

that will be pretty awesome!

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

:clap   Freak, As always... You're a genius.

I told Coach about it at the Spring game but if you need someone to warp the Bus I have a client that owns a company that wraps automobiles. He just did one for a BULLgayturd and it came out nice. PM me if you want his information.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

That's awesome mutt. 

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

i know a couple kids who supposedly baught a bus and painted it so they could bring it to the tailgate

Archived