• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A USF football school bus???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I saw one in a drive way near my house, it looks like a short bus, but the seats students would sit in is cleaned out, and one the back theres a sign that says "USF Bulls Football" and the older symbol.  Just wondering if anyone on here owns it or knows the owner.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

I know that Mutt and a few other Pinellas Bulls bought a bus and were converting it. May be one in the same.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i was told about this, i should be able to find out who bought the bus

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I know that Mutt and a few other Pinellas Bulls bought a bus and were converting it. May be one in the same.

if Mutt is really doing that i will donate to the Pinellas Alumni even if i dont live there.

that would be sweet.  but ive always seen the engineering dept having a USF bus at the tailgates....parked front row in the mall lot.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

if Mutt is really doing that i will donate to the Pinellas Alumni even if i dont live there.

that would be sweet.  but ive always seen the engineering dept having a USF bus at the tailgates....parked front row in the mall lot.

Could there possibly be two or more? That would be awesome.

• Content Count:  2,461

I think we're definitely talking about two... Engineering has had a full-size bus for years.

I remember pulling into PJ bowl game and getting out of the car... I could hear the fight song, but had no idea where it was coming from. Turns out it was the engineering bus on the other side of the stadium!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

There is also an old school bus up around Lakeshore Drive.  Its painted green and has Go Bulls on it.  Its normally parked at this farm, but you can see it from Lakeshore in North Tampa (Northdale area just past Country Place).  I think I've only seen it on the roads once or twice though.

• Content Count:  2,726

The Bus sounds cool.  I'm sure there are more than just the ENG folks.  Believe it or not, there are Diehard Bulls fans that DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS BOARD!!!  lol  Its a shame I know. :)

But heres an Idea. 

1. Buy an old Volkswagen Bus(from like, the corner of Fletcher and 26th or something, west of BBD).

2. Get it to drive...lol

3. PIMP IT OUT, with all sorts of USF Bulls Paraphernalia.  Also, were talking Kegs/Taps out the sides.  Plush couches in the back.  LCD TV's with PS3 NCAA 08 technology. 

When I see that at Tailgate...then I will be impressed!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah, the short bus is ours... It's a 1980 Thomas "Mighty Mite"    We've been wrenching on it for about 6 months or so.  Four other guys and I bought it from a church and are converting it into a tailgate "Touchdown Lounge".  So far we've ripped out the seats, created a bathroom and just bought the roof A/C and are getting the new seats covered. It's definately a labor of love, but it's a helluvalotta fun as well. We're sparing no expence, so, when it's finished it's gonna be awsome.  I'll post some before & after pics. 

P.S. wherabouts do you live?  We've been doing a lot of driving...     -mutt

Archived