• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Can U Feel It" -- USF Unveils 2008 FB Marketing Campaign

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

That commercial was flippin' great!  I love how they all throw up the Bull sign....hotness.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

USF Unveils 2008 FB Marketing Campaign

2008 football season tickets begin at $88 per seat and are still available in the lower and [glow=red,2,300]upper levels [/glow] at Raymond James Stadium.  The quickest and easiest way to secure tickets is by calling 1-800-GoBulls (1-800-462-8557).  Extensive information on season tickets is also available on GoUSFBulls.com.

Are they starting to sell season tickets in the upper deck?

Its a great sight isnt ;D

Hell yeah!!!

can't wait for 8-30.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

2008 football season tickets begin at $88 per seat and are still available in the lower and [glow=red,2,300]upper levels [/glow] at Raymond James Stadium.  The quickest and easiest way to secure tickets is by calling 1-800-GoBulls (1-800-462-8557).  Extensive information on season tickets is also available on GoUSFBulls.com.

Tickets will be sold, and the upper level open for every game this season.  I had that confirmed already. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

am I the only person who noticed they mentioned Grothe as a "Heisman Candidate"?

Is that something the school will try to push for this season? Seems a year early-- or perhaps that is how these things are done.

• Content Count:  398

am I the only person who noticed they mentioned Grothe as a "Heisman Candidate"?

Is that something the school will try to push for this season? Seems a year early-- or perhaps that is how these things are done.

Wasn't Grothe a "potential Heisman Candidate" last year? I assumed that's what they were referring to.

• Content Count:  412

That ad is b*tchin'.

Wasn't Grothe a "potential Heisman Candidate" last year? I assumed that's what they were referring to.

I noticed that as well...

First, every college player is technically a Heisman Candidate - meaning they are eligible for the award because they play college football.  However most are the Ron Paul and Mike Gravel's -- no real chance...

Then come the crop of players in the Joe Biden - Tom Tancredo level... no real chance, but enough talent to make some voters take a look...

The third group would be the John Edwards - Rudy Giuliani type... ones that, if the season goes the right way, they have a real chance... I would put Matt in this area.  He has the talent to win this award, that is for sure, but needs the wins and statistics to get attention.

The last group are the Clinton-Obama-McCain-Romney type... the players with the real chance to win it... they usually play for an elite program (USC, Michigan, Ohio State, Florida, etc).  They start off with the attention, and only need to show some talent -- which is clearly not fair, but that is how college football is these days.

Now... all of that said... I am guessing that since there were stories last year in mainstream media outlets (ESPN, CBS, etc) where Matt's name was mentioned prominently - USF can legitimately call Grothe a "Heisman Candidate" without being called out on it.

They also mentioned "All American George Selvie..." which sounded cool.

• Content Count:  2,277

Tickets will be sold, and the upper level open for every game this season.  I had that confirmed already. 

Well yeah, we knew last year that the upper deck would be open for every game this year (based on the explosion in attendance).  I want to know when/if they'll open it up for season tix!

• Content Count:  760

I saw this on catch 47 last night for the first time. Great Job!

LOL at Jim Leavitt in the film room. Thats exactly how he is. I'm sure he's watching TN-Martin right now and getting excited about punting.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Pretty slick commercial…..wish they would have had the new UA uni's in time for the spot though.  You can see where they blacked out the Nike swoosh on Grothe's jersey when he is coming out of the smoke.  It’s nice to see Leavitt and Selvie wearing UA gear.

Along with the Heisman talk it also mentions "Your nationally ranked Bulls" -- Not quite sure what that is based on. 

Archived