• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Can U Feel It" -- USF Unveils 2008 FB Marketing Campaign

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,467
  • Days Won:  13

USF Unveils 2008 FB Marketing Campaign

TAMPA – The University of South Florida athletics department is rolling out its 2008 football marketing campaign this week and GoUSFBulls.com and Press Pass are bringing fans a sneak peek today.

The campaign is based around the slogan, “Can You Feel It?” and highlights the raucous atmosphere and national attention the football team has garnered over the last year.

The Bulls return all but one starter on offense and seven defensive starters from the 2007 team, which put together the most remarkable season in school history.  In advance of the 2008 season, the Bulls have already been picked as high as No. 8 in one preseason poll.

“We are excited to launch our 2008 advertising campaign,” said Assistant AD for Marketing and Event Management Ayo Taylor-Dixon.  “We really wanted to capitalize on the tremendous atmosphere that was displayed throughout the Tampa Bay community and at Raymond James Stadium last season. We elected to be more aggressive in our advertising this season by starting our campaign earlier than ever before and by securing more spots, especially in terms of billboards, than ever before.  It will be tough to live in Tampa Bay and not notice this ad campaign.”

The campaign, which is the largest in program history and is aimed at increasing season ticket sales, will utilize outdoor billboards (click to view billboards on Hillsborough Ave.), television commercials (above or Click Here), radio spots, print ads, web ads and a variety of other avenues on GoUSFBulls.com (check wallpapers below).

The first piece of the campaign that will begin appearing in the public forum is the TV commercial, which was shot on campus and at Raymond James Stadium on April 30. The commercial will begin airing on Brighthouse Networks Thursday, but can be viewed in this article right now (check above).

As many as 18 outdoor billboards will begin popping up around Tampa Bay on Thursday.  The locations are spread out around the area including frequently traveled locations on Dale Mabry, I-275, I-4 and Fowler Avenue.  The billboards will feature head coach Jim Leavitt, returning All-American George Selvie and Heisman candidate Matt Grothe.

2008 football season tickets begin at $88 per seat and are still available in the lower and upper levels at Raymond James Stadium.  The quickest and easiest way to secure tickets is by calling 1-800-GoBulls (1-800-462-8557).  Extensive information on season tickets is also available on GoUSFBulls.com.

The Bulls home schedule is highlighted by home games against defending Orange Bowl champion Kansas, Rutgers, UConn and Pitt.

http://www.gousfbulls.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1477665

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wallpapers...

BPTTVRYDPYTYQUY.20080604134140.gif

DYAQATQCWOWKLHE.20080604134127.gif

HVRVMEBKWSSRMDW.20080604134109.gif

Additional Can You Feel It? Wallpapers will be released each week during the summer. Stay tuned...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

Now that is a %#*&ing commercial!  They need to put together the new commerical for the school during ESPN games.

• Content Count:  4,642

Thank you, God!  Let's hope we sell out EVERY GAME!!!

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

2008 football season tickets begin at $88 per seat and are still available in the lower and [glow=red,2,300]upper levels [/glow] at Raymond James Stadium.  The quickest and easiest way to secure tickets is by calling 1-800-GoBulls (1-800-462-8557).  Extensive information on season tickets is also available on GoUSFBulls.com.

Are they starting to sell season tickets in the upper deck?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

• Content Count:  7,890

2008 football season tickets begin at $88 per seat and are still available in the lower and [glow=red,2,300]upper levels [/glow] at Raymond James Stadium.  The quickest and easiest way to secure tickets is by calling 1-800-GoBulls (1-800-462-8557).  Extensive information on season tickets is also available on GoUSFBulls.com.

Are they starting to sell season tickets in the upper deck?

Its a great sight isnt ;D

• Content Count:  571

i like how they chose the one crowd shot for use in a wallpaper thats in front of the visitor section... ???

• Content Count:  12,293

ive been critical of the USF marketing department in the past but that commerical is GREAT.

cant wait till they start flooding the tv with this.  ill get fired up everytime i see it

• Content Count:  1,911

looks like they actually hired someone good to do the commercial. it's about time.

Archived