• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Can U Feel It" -- USF Unveils 2008 FB Marketing Campaign

i like how they chose the one crowd shot for use in a wallpaper thats in front of the visitor section... ???

yeah no shiz... and it's full of middle-agers with like one or two chicks.

where are the students?  where are the hotties?  COME ON!

EDIT: and i mean no offense by the above... just saying.  we've had a poster with like 5 year olds in it, and several posters with older folks.  ZERO posters with students, and certainly not enough gratuitous female body parts [fully clothed and in good taste, of course].

just sayin... who are we marketing to here?  [glow=yellow,2,300]the same people that will come to the game, buy one beer, and yell at people to sit down all game?[/glow]

COME ON!

actually we ARE the people who get kicked out of the game for standing all game...just sayin  :)

Exactly, JB...

This crew really ARE some of THE BEST fans... even if they are college graduates. ;):):D

Now, if only the RayJay Gestapo would let you throw people up again this season...

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for sticking up for me! (yes that's me in the pic) people do tell me I've got a great personality  ;)

and correct on not being Shoop's GF, one of my best friends has the market cornered on that

What's his name?

and the hits just keep on coming......

• Content Count:  88

I guess that was kinda raw - my bad. Intent was to stir pot - not hurt any feelings.

• Content Count:  12,293

I guess that was kinda raw - my bad. Intent was to stir pot - not hurt any feelings.

dont worry, you are a UCF fan.  We all know that you guys have no clue what you are talking about.......ever

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Exactly, JB...

This crew really ARE some of THE BEST fans... even if they are college graduates. ;):):D

Now, if only the RayJay Gestapo would let you throw people up again this season...

I hate going up but if they let us start doing it again I'll be the first one up...Auburn game's the last time we threw people up and I was one of them  :D

Exactly, JB...

I hate going up but if they let us start doing it again I'll be the first one up...Auburn game's the last time we threw people up and I was one of them  :D

I hear yeah... a little motion sickness when USF scores so many points. I will never forget you guys putting Chris(??) up -- he's a big guy -- but since it was a safety, y'all only counted to two.  Frickin' laugh riot!!

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks for sticking up for me! (yes that's me in the pic) people do tell me I've got a great personality  ;)

and correct on not being Shoop's GF, one of my best friends has the market cornered on that

What's his name?

Bravo sir.....bravo

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I just saw the TV ad for the first time and I have to admit........it gets you pumped up for football season.  Tremendous job by the Athletic Department on that commercial. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Two things.  first, the commercial I love.  In fact, the campaign seems pretty cool, probalby teh best they have ever put together.

Second, I sent in a few emails about he one wallpaper with WVU fans on it.  That has to go.  Don't want to see anything but green and gold on my computer....  or posters, or billboards.

Otherwise, great work to Atlhetics and whoever did this campaign.  I am excited about football...

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

am I the only person who noticed they mentioned Grothe as a "Heisman Candidate"?

Is that something the school will try to push for this season? Seems a year early-- or perhaps that is how these things are done.

ridiculous

grothe is on noboy's list i know

Archived