• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UM out for Daniels?

USFDan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

QB Daniels visit with RR cancelled and he won't be going to Michigan for a visit according to message posting at UM scout.  That would mean us or Memphis.  Hopefully this great news is true!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=162#s=162&f=2019&t=1950683

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  563

Tallahassee (Fla.) Lincoln four-star quarterback B.J. Daniels has said all the right things about Michigan over the last few weeks, and has been anticipating his visit to Ann Arbor this weekend. Today, his recruitment took a surprising twist ... [details]

michigan.rivals.com/default.asp?SR=RivalsFP

here it says BJ dropped them

http://michigan.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=39&mid=110315876&sid=883&tid=110315876&style=2&Override=1

• Content Count:  4,642

^^ michigan, not memphis

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Good news!

I like our chances, but Memphis and a darkhorse UK are players.

It all stems from his basketball game, some say he prefers basketball and Calipari has a made a run for him which is why they are a finalist.

I think he picks USF.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Good news!

It all stems from his basketball game, some say he prefers basketball and Calipari has a made a run for him which is why they are a finalist.

I think he picks USF.

good point

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Good news!

I think he picks USF.

He wont see any PT at Memphis in basketball.  That team routinely brings in the nations best players and as far as i know BJ isn't and elite level basketball player.

• Content Count:  3,827

ATTN: BJ

If you want playing time, come to USF and play basketball. In case you havent noticed, our bench isnt very deep. hint hint nudge nudge

• Content Count:  4,016

Good news!

I think he picks USF.

The Calipari thing scares me though.  He's had a tendency to be a real good snake oil salesman, and could be telling him he'll play for the #1 ranked hoops team.  It doesn't seem plausible since Daniels is a good hoops player he's not at the caliber of UM's team.  I hope he doesn't get lured into thinking more about hoops and Calipari's salesmanship.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Good news!

I think he picks USF.

The Calipari thing scares me though.  He's had a tendency to be a real good snake oil salesman, and could be telling him he'll play for the #1 ranked hoops team.  It doesn't seem plausible since Daniels is a good hoops player he's not at the caliber of UM's team.  I hope he doesn't get lured into thinking more about hoops and Calipari's salesmanship.

Yeah theres no way he sees the court at Memphis with the kind of talent they recruit for strictly basketball.  Hope hes smart enough to realize that. 

Archived