• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I also remember last month Godfrey claimed he was the "best QB in the state"

http://www.beyondusports.com/video-ucf-qb-jeff-godfrey-qb-state/

LOL ... I had no idea what a delusional, pompous twit he was... he landed at the perfect spot. If Jeffrey really had this chip on his shoulder about being shunned by "big time" programs not wanting him to play qb, why not come to little ole USF? Were we not recruiting him as a qb? If he was as good as he thinks he is, he would've beaten out BJ for the starting job and had a chance to play against the Big 3, who I assume were among those that shunned him ... Instead, he runs and hides in CUSA ...  :loser

BTW, I wonder how many Kaniggit fans realize that Bianchi is having a blast mocking UCF with that interview and the conference realignment/legislation campaign ... ?  :D

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Apparently UCF fans are berating JJ Worton, who is their RS freshman who muffed the punt, on his twitter account.

Watching the game, you could tel how bad he felt after that play.

Then having to deal with O'Liar and the other coaches yelling at him on the sidelines.  Plus knowing it was the single play that probably cost them the game.  Do they think he did that on purpose?  Talk about kicking him while he's down.

I know this will probably be merged to the UCF drivel thread...

But I wanted to post this in hopes that our fans would never stoop this low.

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

And how could anyone forget the streak that now continues from last week

UCF now has 4 consecutive games without a TD pass..

Games:           4

Passing TD:     0

I think its 5 or 6 games if you look at least season.

It is 5 games. UCiF's last TD pass was Jeff Godfrey to Latavius Murray for a 5 yd TD pass in the final SMU game last season (Dec 4th, UCiF 17, SMU 7).

It is 5 games. UCiF's last TD pass was Jeff Godfrey to Latavius Murray for a 5 yd TD pass in the final SMU game last season (Dec 4th, UCiF 17, SMU 7).

He actually should have had a couple against BYU if their #3 didn't have the speed of an offensive lineman ...

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

He actually should have had a couple against BYU if their #3 didn't have the speed of an offensive lineman ...

Godfrey's hyper-laser arm under-threw a couple of sure TD passes. 

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Agreed, I think it had much more to do with poor throws than with the receiver's speed. Godfrey threw the balls behind his guy, making him slow up for them and allowing the defenders to catch up to him. It's tough to beat a defender to the end zone when the receiver has to sprint, stop, then speed up again, while the defender is in sprint mode the whole way.

Agreed, I think it had much more to do with poor throws than with the receiver's speed. Godfrey threw the balls behind his guy, making him slow up for them and allowing the defenders to catch up to him. It's tough to beat a defender to the end zone when the receiver has to sprint, stop, then speed up again, while the defender is in sprint mode the whole way.

The throws weren't perfect but it just seemed the wr was running in molasses even when he did get back up to speed ... not worth double checking, though.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the muffed punt.  That was horrible that they guy even attempted to grab it.  He let it bounce around for several seconds then tried to grab it.  You can maybe grab a punt after one quick bounce.  He let it bounce around for two or three seconds before he even attempted to catch it, and got drilled immediately.

Yeah but you also said the other turnovers weren't forced and they were.  BYU had players actively attacking the football and UCF had a couple fumbles they got back in the first half.  The difference was in the second half BYU got on the football. 

The Godfrey interception was unforced.  The DB had inside position before he threw the pass.  He should have never thrown it, or at least gone over the top so his receiver had a chance.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

So, where is our friend Goldenbuc?  Second straight week our little friend has been nowhere to be found after a UCF loss......

He's been busy trying to convince everyone that the only way USF can get into the Big 12 is as a package deal with UCF.