• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

Ucfchad.... Usf baseball stadium>ucf football stadium... ;)

On Campus Football Stadium > Renting Ray Jay by 100000 x!!  In the meantime...keep trying to catchup to UCF with your facilities.  Congrats on the new ballpark...ours is coming soon.

And yes...your old one WAS the worst Div. I Baseball stadium in the Southeast, by far.  Where does Brandon have nerve to say such a thing?  Because USF is irrelevant and he's only stating the truth.

mcewen2.jpg

****, the price of Aluminum foil is going to go up!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

I think Brandon was my first introduction to UCF fan many many many moons ago over on the ESPN message boards. I was an Internet message board virgin, just getting my feet wet on the USF board there (even before finding this place) and was bombarded with the whining and moaning about not playing them ... I honestly had to look up UCF because I had no ******* clue who they really were. The only connection I had back then was that Marquette Smith, a pretty big time hs player, transferred there from FSU, my previous team of choice ... and the whining, in one form or another, hasn't stopped since.

Maybe this is more a testament of your actual intelligence?  Hmmmmmm?    ;)

What, the fact that I didn't know the difference between UCF, BCC and FAMU back then ....? Wait ... there was no difference back then.

Thanknyou!  It is good to be back.  For a few seconds.

Yeah, great ... now we have to tent the place.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Not trying to be a ****, but the UCF stadium does not exactly color me impressed... I went to one of the games (smu I believe) and it's just ok... I would like to get a stadium on campus, but not something like that... It's like bragging that your high school is better than usf bc they have an ocs... Do it right the first time.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

On Campus Football Stadium > Renting Ray Jay by 100000 x!!  In the meantime...keep trying to catchup to UCF with your facilities.  Congrats on the new ballpark...ours is coming soon.

I'll take a much nicer football stadium, then what you have. Plus, you are paying for all the maintenance and up keep of the stadium in the off season, where we only have to worry about a small rental fee.

Trying to catch up with you on facilites? Our baseball and softball stadium are much better than what you have. Soccer stadium is as well. Basketball practice facilty and the renovated Sun Dome will be better than what you have as well.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

I'll take a much nicer football stadium, then what you have. Plus, you are paying for all the maintenance and up keep of the stadium in the off season, where we only have to worry about a small rental fee.

Trying to catch up with you on facilites? Our baseball and softball stadium are much better than what you have. Soccer stadium is as well. Basketball practice facilty and the renovated Sun Dome will be better than what you have as well.

+1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

I think Brandon was my first introduction to UCF fan many many many moons ago over on the ESPN message boards. I was an Internet message board virgin, just getting my feet wet on the USF board there (even before finding this place) and was bombarded with the whining and moaning about not playing them ... I honestly had to look up UCF because I had no ******* clue who they really were. The only connection I had back then was that Marquette Smith, a pretty big time hs player, transferred there from FSU, my previous team of choice ... and the whining, in one form or another, hasn't stopped since.

Maybe this is more a testament of your actual intelligence?  Hmmmmmm?    ;)

Thanknyou!  It is good to be back.  For a few seconds.

derp

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Basketball practice facilty and the renovated Sun Dome will be better than what you have as well.

::)

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Basketball practice facilty and the renovated Sun Dome will be better than what you have as well.

::)

Our practice facility may end up better than theirs, but it'll take a pretty substantial Sun Dome renovation to approach their new arena.

• Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  471

UCF fans are delusional pretty much sums it up and it sounds like thier coach falls right in line with them.  If you think Boosters and coaches are harrasing Demarcus Smith you live in fantasy land.  Dont think Strong or any of the coaches would put their job on the line in their second year there over a kid they could do without.  They have Bridgwater and Strong really wanted him.  Now I could see his friends and maybe family harrasing him who knows but to think the coaching staff and boosters would be doing that you should step back into reality.  Whats Strong and the Boosters pitch to Smith?  Hey come to campus so you can back up Bridgewater and Stein?  Makes little sense.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Not trying to be a ****, but the UCF stadium does not exactly color me impressed... I went to one of the games (smu I believe) and it's just ok... I would like to get a stadium on campus, but not something like that... It's like bragging that your high school is better than usf bc they have an ocs... Do it right the first time.

Yup.. They are actually proud of their erector-set stadium!

Anyone I've talked that has watched a game there has told me how bad it was.

No not scary/intimidating/ or any other spin UCF'ers try to portray.

But just how bad it is... like a high school stadium

They TRY to pay it off by their whole zombie-nation thing.

That's what happens when you try to build it on the cheap.

And you know ****-STRAIGHT that if we had built that monstrosity, UCF'ers would be all over us (thank God we had more sense than that.)