• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away Game Next Year

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

I think by Miami they are talking FIU...The UL trip is very nice!! For me, next year will be NC State, UCF, FIU and UL also going to make a non usf trip to Anne Arbor. I would stay away from WVU, that is some hostile grounds.

LETS TAKE OVER MORGANTOWN

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

I went to UL in 2004--- it's decent but so far has been an bi-annual ass-kicking for either team.

Never been to Morgantown but heard it is a bit sketchy. I generally go to the away games of teams that we won't see in conference again.

Kinda early to be thinking about it for me

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

Spoke with some 'Ville fans at a bar while watching the RU v UL game on a Thursday night.  Told them we were thinking of going and asked about treatment of visiting fans.  They said that outside of the usual drunken students, it would be a great time and highly recommended that we go.  Don't know if the racetrack is open but would love to see Churchill Downs.  Maybe they give tours. And the Louisville Slugger tour would be another can't miss.

So our road trips next year will be Louisville, FIU and NC State.  Have not heard wonderful things about the WV experience.  The only caveat is if Louisville is Thanksgiving weekend.  Just don't like traveling that weekend.  Not sure about going to the UCF game.  Saw those cameras shaking and don't know if I want to be in that place after the stampeding of the Bulls. 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

I think the BIG Game for traveling next season is WVU.  But obviously, there will be large groups going to FIU, UCF...and maybe NC State.

I went to Louisville last year and agree with Rizzo, The fans are very nice(except for the one that flicked me off while driving away), the Stadium is BEAUTIFUL and the atmosphere is great!  Louisville is a nice trip...if you haven't taken it, you should definitely do so.  its about a 13 hour drive through the Tennessee mountains and its AWESOME!!!  Take a few friends in the car and GO. 

It is usually a Bi-Annual ass-beating for both teams though...we'll see wif we can change that.

BTW, WE NEED TO STAMPEDE CINCINNATI TOO!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Agree, haven't heard anything good about WVU fans.  Haven't really heard anything bad about L'ville.

Cincy was ok last year, except for the game.  Kings Island up in Columbus was fun.

Probably wait for the schedule to come out before deciding.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

We already talked about going to N.C. State next year along with ucf and fiu...  But I might have to convince the group to a trip to morgantown to beat those dirty hillbillys again...

Morgantown and Cincinnati might be decent Big East road games.

• Content Count:  7,890

WVU, UCF and Miami for me....

You mean FIU

• Content Count:  7,890

So far the wife and I are going to WVU, NC State, FIU, UCF, and Bowl............... if we push it UL

• Content Count:  765

Morgantown is a nice trip.   We had no problems with fans, the ones we ran into were very nice, and it is neat for a flat lander to get up in the mountains.  You come in through Pittsburg, so you can also check out Pitt if you have the time.   We stayed at a nice place on the river.    The people mover at WVU is also kind of cool and it is a neat campus.   Also, the Bulls always win.   What could be better.   8)

Archived