• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away Game Next Year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

depending on where i get placed for my job next year (pretty certain it will be raleigh...i'm still deciding though)...i will be heading to NC State, UCF, and whatever bowl game we go to

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

I went to the UL game last year.  Had a pretty good time.  Their fans were VERY VERY nice.  Their stadium was pretty cool.  Their fans seemed to know the deal about the home team winning as one told us not to beat them too bad this year... which we did...haha.  I would definately go back.  Very nice city.

I'm thinking of making all the games next year... I've missed 3 away games last season, making it to 10/13.  This year I missed 3 also, so 10/13 since I'm going to the bowl game.  Next year most away games are drivable, and for UL, WV and Cincy I'll fly.  I will start saving up now!!  And if I have to get rid of one it'll be either Cinci or UL.

• Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

Went to WVU in 2006 and had no problems with their fans - of course they still didn't know much about us then other than the loss they gave us in Tampa the year before.  They may not be as freindly this time, but I'm sure if we don't act silly, we can enjoy another victory up there in 2008.  I will not miss that game!

Archived