• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EL PASO BULLSPEN GET TOGETHER

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Bully & OEI thanks for organizing this again!

Put me down for two!

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

BullyPulpit,

I think we need to refer to this as the 3rd Annual...we did have a get together on a smaller scale in Charlotte...your partner Oregon Eats It and his lovely wife were there as were many of the BullsPenners. 

What say you?

Brad

Of course it was in the NC state bar :)

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

BullyPulpit,

I think we need to refer to this as the 3rd Annual...we did have a get together on a smaller scale in Charlotte...your partner Oregon Eats It and his lovely wife were there as were many of the BullsPenners. 

What say you?

Brad

Can we do this one in an Oregon Bar? It should set the mood for the game. We can decide who gets to wear green right then and there. Tell them to bring the duck, I want to see Rocky kick his *** up close and personal.

Wow, I don't know where all of that hostility came from, I don't know if I am going to make it another 20 some odd days before the game. I hate January through August. Basketball and baseball/softball just aren't the same for us out of towners.

• Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

The time, menu, and pricing has been finalized. The doors will open at 7pm, with chips and salsa to start. The food will then be placed out around 7:30 or 7:45 pm in order for everyone to arrive, get a drink, and get comfortable. We are going with the Beef and Chicken Combination Fajita Bar, complete with all the fixins' (ie. lettuce, tomato, beans, cheese, sour cream, salsa, tortillas). Also included are chips and salsa, non-alcoholic beverages, taxes, and gratuity for the low, low price of $18.00 per person. Also, children will be able to order any item off of the kids menu at the restaurant, including chips and salsa, a beverage, tax, and gratuity for only $8.00 per child. OEI will have the paypal account up by tonight or tomorrow (hopefully ;)) in order for you to securely pay and reserve your spot at what should be a great night. Again, we are asking everyone to pre-pay, as the restaurant requires a final number at least 48 hours prior to the event. If you know others who are going to El Paso, make sure you invite them to come.

Also, please feel free to email me your tailgate and game photos to b_motroni@yahoo.com (that is b_motroni).  If we get a good response, we will put together a nice little slideshow. We will have full multimedia capabilities and rumor has it that we may even have some karaoke!!!!  ;D

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'd love to go, but I have no idea what time I'll be getting in to El Paso (flying standby all the way there with buddy passes).

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

BullyPulpit,

What say you?

Brad

:ROFLMAO 

I mentioned that debacle in another thread!!!    :rainy

• Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

I'm paid.  2 adults, 2 kids.  Cya there all.

Archived