• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

EL PASO BULLSPEN GET TOGETHER

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  585
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Brian and Matt (and Mrs. Brian and Matt - I don't remember your names!) for all of the hard work and effort that went into organizing this.  I was on the outside looking in last year at Dreamland, so there was no way I was missing out this year.  Matt, hopefully your wife has stopped blushing after you raffled off your "home videos."  That was hilarious!  ;D  Seriously, though, thanks so much for putting together such an awesome event. 

It was absolutely great to get a chance to meet so many of you that I'd never met, like Jamie, bdyzr (can't believe I never figured that one out!) and Beachbull.  Most important, it was terrific to finally meet Bulliever, without whom none of this would have been possible.  I was sorry I didn't get a chance to meet more of you guys, but I felt awkward trying to either mingle with my 15 year old son in tow or leaving him at the table.  However, the pictures MikeG took were a great way to put faces with all of the names.  Hopefully next year we'll have another one of these get togethers in Miami before the Orange Bowl.  Also, hopefully, we'll get you guys some help so you can actually get a chance to eat!

Thanks again,

USFFan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Matt, hopefully your wife has stopped blushing after you raffled off your "home videos."  That was hilarious!  ;D

LOL... I said that and was totally oblivious to the double meaning of what came out of my mouth.  Leave it to you pervs to twist it.  =)

I just watched the video of the party, and yeah, it was pretty funny.  I'll be posting all the footage from the Jaxon's party shortly, so you can "relive the magic" so to speak.  =)

Thanks for coming out and we're glad you had a good time!

Matt

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  108

Our thanks as well.  Met as many as we could and probably have forgotten most already :-[ 

Getting old sucks

Archived