• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Courant -- Sun Bowl: Looks Like WVU or Cincy, U Conn to Charlotte

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

Earghh. Cincinatti getting the bid would be the worst for USF as Rutgers and UConn have a better perception of road travel.

yeah but cinncy beat usf in tampa

who cares about perception of road travel

usf needs to beat these basketball schools in football on a consistent basis

another  embarassing end of year

Upsets hapen just like USC losing to Stanford, thats even worse than any of the three USF received. USF is not to the level in talent yet where they can play  bad games and still win.

With that said USF has looked very good the last two games, if we end up playing well and beating Pitt and whoever we beat in a Bowl game it wil be a step up.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

USF loses to 3 bowl conf. foes ... we still have a ways to go to being a power like USC when you lose AT HOME to a team on a lower level of UCF and still are loved by voters.

• Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

USF loses to 3 bowl conf. foes ... we still have a ways to go to being a power like USC when you lose AT HOME to a team on a lower level of UCF and still are loved by voters.

I would agree...

As a side, they should give out free Papa Johns at the pizza bowl. I was disappointed last year (by that and the fact that there was TWO beer lines for 30-something thousand fans).

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

They did give out pizza at the Papa Johns bowl, it was at the armchair quarterback competition.

• Content Count:  1,981

I was disappointed last year (by that and the fact that there was TWO beer lines for 30-something thousand fans).

Having liquid soap in the restrooms as opposed to one nasty bar soap would be a great improvement already.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I loved the fact that they put our fans side-by-side... I was ready to start fighting like they do at soccer matches. Where's my road flare?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I loved the fact that they put our fans side-by-side... I was ready to start fighting like they do at soccer matches. Where's my road flare?

That was ridiculous.  But the game itself was fun.  We blew them out and could have scored 50 if MG hadn't got hurt.  Plus the band was great and all the USF fans made noise until the end.  Great game.

• Content Count:  2,461

They did give out pizza at the Papa Johns bowl, it was at the armchair quarterback competition.

I missed that. I guess I expected to see pizza everywhere.

• Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

I think I am going to contact them and tell them to please not pick us for their bowl and that I would prefer we did not even go to a bowl this year then have to return to their third rate bowl and even worse city. If we have to go to a crappy bowl I am praying that I get to be in Toronto for New Years over Birmingham a couple days before Christmas (or any other day for that matter).

Archived