• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Assume USF does get an invite to the Sun Bowl December 31, 2007...

I would...  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

...almost 24 hours and 89 respondents, so that's close enough. Let's lock the poll and see where we are:

1. Almost 70% (an overwhelming majority) of those polled are definitely headed toward El Paso (in the event we're invited)...

2. Almost 30% of those polled say not-no-way, not-no-how. El Paso is off the table, it is scientifically impossible....

3. Interestingly, the not-going responses were almost always about funding - not timing - so it would appear that once

we're past (or before) Christmas, timing is not an issue...

4. Of the not-going respondents, almost all expressed an interest in Charlotte (again, I assume this to be funding related,

as the games are the 29th (MCC) & the 31st (Sun))...

5. Very little said regarding individual opponents, more focus on conference affiliation of the opposition.

On behalf of the Pew Charitable Trust, thank you for your participation in this highly scientific statistical endeavor and,

as always, GO BULLS!

Respectfully,

Dean Robinson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Well Im voting after the poll closed but ill be there

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Jamie,

How far would the drive be from Dallas to El Paso???

It's about a nine-hour drive. Mapquest says it's 600 miles from Fort Worth to El Paso. You might as well just fly all the way there if you can.

Texas is a big piece of ground.  I'm in the south part of the state right now and it is still 800 miles to El Paso.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

ugh! Thats a nasty road trip!

but southwest has round trip flights just under 500 bucks

• Content Count:  4,451

Jamie,

How far would the drive be from Dallas to El Paso???

It's about a nine-hour drive. Mapquest says it's 600 miles from Fort Worth to El Paso. You might as well just fly all the way there if you can.

Texas is a big piece of ground.  I'm in the south part of the state right now and it is still 800 miles to El Paso.

Ditto, I'm in north Austin and its over 600 miles/nearly 9 hrs driving.

• Content Count:  8,158

Download DING! from Southwest... they've had El Paso flights from Tampa on there in this past week for 89 each way...

• Content Count:  5,591

Download DING! from Southwest... they've had El Paso flights from Tampa on there in this past week for 89 each way...

thats very good. im downloading it right now.

• Content Count:  3,827

I'll be there regardless of where its at. I'd kinda like to go to El Paso just to say i've been there. Call me stupid.

NOW the problem, is getting my tightwad friends(who always complain about how expensive it is, even though they all say theyre saving money throughout the year FOR this very purpose) to go.........

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

your tightwad friends sound like a bunch of losers...go without them!  ;D

• Content Count:  92

I would try to make it to El Paso but the finances are tough.  I am definitely going to Charlotte since it's close to where my family usually meets after Christmas.  I would also likely go to Toronto because it would be fun, different, and I could get that elusive Canadian stamp on my passport.

Archived