• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Assume USF does get an invite to the Sun Bowl December 31, 2007...

I would...  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,568
  • Days Won:  1

Looks to me like Southwest flys direct from Orlando for $109 each way <http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/hotfares_air.html#mco>

Check the fine print at the top:

Travel November 28 through December 20, 2007.

Book 7 days in advance and by November 26, 2007.

I checked and the cheapest each way was $253 (12/29 - 1/1) from both Tampa and Orlando.

Good catch.  Maybe it is just me but it seems SW always runs those specials.  I would be that around Nov 26 the post another hotfares special with about the same rates.

That would be good.  Let's keep checking, and obviously, if we find anything post it.  I think the cheapest I've seen so far is $392 or so RT. 

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Jamie,

How far would the drive be from Dallas to El Paso???

It's about a nine-hour drive. Mapquest says it's 600 miles from Fort Worth to El Paso. You might as well just fly all the way there if you can.

Jamie,

How far would the drive be from Dallas to El Paso???

It's about a nine-hour drive. Mapquest says it's 600 miles from Fort Worth to El Paso. You might as well just fly all the way there if you can.

Ah, but the drive is through Midland and President Bush will be home for the holidays...

::)  :P  ::)  >:D

• Content Count:  260
  • Days Won:  0

Long time reader, first time poster... Since we went on our little losing streak, I've been hoping for the Sun Bowl.  I got stationed in Albuquerque after I graduated in 05 and haven't been able to see the Bulls in person since.  My wife and I and possibly some friends I've converted to Bulls fans will definitely make the 3.5 hour drive to El Paso.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Kinda not hoping it's El Paso...between having no days off left at my current job and if I get a new job that'll be an even harder situation for getting time off...plus I have no desire to charge $400 on plane tickets alone. I would personally be grateful for a less expensive bowl trip this year...however where the bulls are is where I plan to be. Even if it takes a little creativity or sacrifice to get there.

• Content Count:  4,501

For those of you mortgaging the house to make the trip, there will be a refugee camp set up in my backyard...everyone is welcome.  No rain, some food, but Bulls videos 7 X 24 unless the neighbors complain (then it'll be 7 X 23).  If you have gas money to shoot NW about 400 miles you'll be welcomed.

I would love to hear the conversation -

Pam:  Who the hell are all these people ?

Brad:  Ahhh,well,  ummmm ?

Pam:  Where did all this beer come from ?

Brad:  Ummm - Wal-Mart - maybe ?

Pam:  Who is that guy peeing in our front yard ?

Brad:  What ?  Where ?  Dang !

Pam:  Brad you will be cleaning up this mess, I haven't seen that many empty beer cans ever.

Brad:  Yes dear.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Long time reader, first time poster... Since we went on our little losing streak, I've been hoping for the Sun Bowl.  I got stationed in Albuquerque after I graduated in 05 and haven't been able to see the Bulls in person since.  My wife and I and possibly some friends I've converted to Bulls fans will definitely make the 3.5 hour drive to El Paso.

Posted on the Bull Backers site, but Alburquerque is another spot to potentially fly into and drive to El Paso.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

haha  I love the bulls but I gotta buy an engagement ring before I can drop 1000 on the bulls

bring her to the game with you and get her the ring in 6 months or next year...I'd definately take the bowl game over the ring (or at least postpone it for a while for the game)

Archived