• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bad News Fellas: Texas Tech to the Gator Bowl

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

I hope we can get Southern Miss if we have to go, nothing would be better than killinf the Eagles again.

That would be nice for the win column but not in terms of relevance.  At least if we beat someone like FSU that would have in-state implications.

We have history with Southern Miss. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE CAR CARE BOWL WILL TAKE USF vs FSU. If USF goes they will play an ACC team from the Carolina,s or Virginia.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

****, guess whatever bowl the Gators go to will be where I go but i'm willing to consider Charlotte if we go there because we will play an ACC team.

colby here is a link for you, http://florida.scout.com/

Oh wow, the Gators have a website? Wow I didn't know they discovered the internet in Gainesville yet thats cool.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Geez...  You guys if you have been reading this board you knew Gator Bowl was not happening....

Secondly-  I think Meinke will come calling....  When we beat Pitts... And when LVille musters up some PRIDE and defeats Rutgers on SENIOR day (brohm will pass for 400+).... Car Care will take a 9-3 team over a 7-5 team...  Cincy will go to bham and Rutgers to Toronto.... Bottom line Clemson or Wake will fill the car care bowl with what we do not bring... Also do not judge the last time to charlotte it was close to new years and inconvient to many... I for one travelled with 5 this year that 5 will be at least 10... Simmer down when we win at Pitt the invite will be extended...

• Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

OK so we are all in agreement that the George Foreman Grill Bowl is the best option.  What are the possible ACC teams we would play and why?

I don't want to be the champions.com of pizza.

Geez...  You guys if you have been reading this board you knew Gator Bowl was not happening....

Secondly-  I think Meinke will come calling....  When we beat Pitts... And when LVille musters up some PRIDE and defeats Rutgers on SENIOR day (brohm will pass for 400+).... Car Care will take a 9-3 team over a 7-5 team...  Cincy will go to bham and Rutgers to Toronto.... Bottom line Clemson or Wake will fill the car care bowl with what we do not bring... Also do not judge the last time to charlotte it was close to new years and inconvient to many... I for one travelled with 5 this year that 5 will be at least 10... Simmer down when we win at Pitt the invite will be extended...

And I would consider going to that game, I mean i'd want to just don't know how my money will be.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Geez...   You guys if you have been reading this board you knew Gator Bowl was not happening....

And I would consider going to that game, I mean i'd want to just don't know how my money will be.

Is money really an issue? Aren't you Hussiling in Palm Harlem?

Is money really an issue? Aren't you Hussiling in Palm Harlem?

It's much harder to hussle these days than it used to be. I remember in 99 i'd get like 40k a day and thats all I needed, now I need at least 100k with gas prices and milk prices and **** and lately i've been struggling to get 45k and my ***** always makin me buy her new jewlery n **** so impossible to keep her happy I wanna cap dat hos ass n get mahself sum new bitches cuz I been gotten hos in different area codes ya kno what i been sayin.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

MCCB PLEASE!!!

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

More confirmation...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/big12/stories/MYSA112007.FBC_NB_1120.en.26cd559.html

Gator Bowl officials said Monday that they plan to invite Texas Tech to the New Year's Day game if the Red Raiders are available with the fifth pick from the Big 12 Conference.

Gator Bowl executive director Rick Catlett said the Red Raiders' selection would be contingent on two factors: Two Big 12 teams being selected into the Bowl Championship Series and the Cotton and Holiday bowls passing on Tech.

The Red Raiders (8-4) likely would be matched against the loser of the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game.

• Content Count:  701

Pizza Bowl here we come, The Car Care wants Rutgers and the 10k they will bring, we had a weak showing when we went 2 years ago. The Big East really needs better bowl games. Atleast B-Ham has improved their bowl slightly. They do have a pep Rally the day before the game.

I hope we can get Southern Miss if we have to go, nothing would be better than killinf the Eagles again.

be honest... its the city... not the bowl game... not a whole lot to do except for dreamland haha

charlotte is a great city

Archived