• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bad News Fellas: Texas Tech to the Gator Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I still don't get how i'm a loser for being upset that I probably wont see USF play in the Gator Bowl, like I said i'm willing to consider Charlotte but I really don't think I can afford a couple nights hotel rooms or all the gas needed with the prices the way they are. I fail to see why wanting to see my second favorite team is bad. If UCLA was playing in a Florida bowl game, and they were my second favorite team and I was considering going to their bowl game over USF's due to money would I still get all the **** that I do? I don't think so.

Can't you get a bunch of students to pack a car with 4 or 5 kids and split the gas and hotel for a couple of nights?  I am sure if you could make it to Jax on your own, you could spend another tank of gas, split it 4 or 5 ways and find a $59 hotel room and pack it.  Geez, isn't there any sense of adventure for college kids today?  Sounds like you guys are spoiled.  The only bowl that would be financially out of reach would be El Paso or Toronto.  it's certainly a different story if your bringing along a family.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived