• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

** OFFICIAL ANDRE HALL ON MNF THREAD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

I was watching when Selving Young got banged up and knew Andre would get to tote the rock enough times for something possibly good to happen to maybe get him some good tape for the future.  When he busted that run though, I was jumping up and down and I had no rooting interest in the game except for Brandon Marshall (fantasy team).  I had already picked up Hall just in case Young went down with Henry likely to get the axe soon so this was doubly sweet.  The sad part, I could only call my buddies on the west coast to share it with them as I think most on the east coast would've been asleep as it was pretty late when he ripped that one off.

All in all, this will get him some looks and hopefully they throw him the ball out of the backfield to utilize his whole game.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

So, technically, Hall is a ROOKIE. He never suited up last season, it's his first season on the rooster (major league 3 joke there, not a mistake).

Second, I heard the hesitation as well, I think they had C-USA up there, and he didn't remember us being in there, and went with Sun Belt from back in the day when our basketball team was in that conference (I think we were any way). Thats OK though, leading the Big East is more impressive anyway.

"who?...Andre Hall"

Remember it boys, when Henry finally gets suspended and is busy making more babies, Andre is going to be taking over in Denver. Selvin Young is slow.

My personal favorite part was after the broken tackle when Andre looked back at the defenders thinking 'I thought they said the guys in the NFL were faster than in college?'

I love his running style, sees the whole and hits it hard, always churning the legs and pushing forward for the extra yard. I miss Andre, hope Ford can carry the load the way he did.

i thought he played late last year for the broncos.  maybe i am just seeing things.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

No, he was just on the practice squad.

• Content Count:  2,511

Now I have to photoshop the image in my signature to put Andre in a Bronco's uniform and the guy on ground in a Titans uniform.  ;D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Andre setting the Bar high for bulls players websites. 

• Content Count:  7,505
  • Days Won:  10

The USF highlight reel is great... I really enjoyed watching him run.

He had a knack for making players miss.

• Content Count:  1,066

So, are we hoping for a season ending suspension of Travis Henry?  If that happens, then Andre moves into the backup RB for the Broncos....

Archived