• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

** OFFICIAL ANDRE HALL ON MNF THREAD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

anyone here what one of the SC announcers said after the game, cant remember which one.

But after the run he said "And the ROOKIE from South Florida."  He also said "  He lead the Sun Belt and Big East in rushing, in both back when USF made the switch"

Probly best that they made that mistake. The sooner everyone forgets we were in the joke that is C-Doa the better.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

anyone here what one of the SC announcers said after the game, cant remember which one.

But after the run he said "And the ROOKIE from South Florida."  He also said "  He lead the Sun Belt and Big East in rushing, in both back when USF made the switch"

He sounded unsure of what to say.  He hesitated right before he mentioned the conferences so you can tell he didn't know which lesser conference it was.

• Content Count:  5,241

A nice run against a respectable defense!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Stu Scott said Andre led the Sun Belt Conference in rushing.  :o

would that be the first time Stu said something incomprehensibly stupid?

no, of course not.

:D

Sun Belt Conference USA same bulls**t.  He got Bigeast and South Florida right, though.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

So, technically, Hall is a ROOKIE. He never suited up last season, it's his first season on the rooster (major league 3 joke there, not a mistake).

Second, I heard the hesitation as well, I think they had C-USA up there, and he didn't remember us being in there, and went with Sun Belt from back in the day when our basketball team was in that conference (I think we were any way). Thats OK though, leading the Big East is more impressive anyway.

"who?...Andre Hall"

Remember it boys, when Henry finally gets suspended and is busy making more babies, Andre is going to be taking over in Denver. Selvin Young is slow.

My personal favorite part was after the broken tackle when Andre looked back at the defenders thinking 'I thought they said the guys in the NFL were faster than in college?'

I love his running style, sees the whole and hits it hard, always churning the legs and pushing forward for the extra yard. I miss Andre, hope Ford can carry the load the way he did.

• Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

I missed Andre in the last two games but I didn't miss that TD.  Fantastic!  I had to do a double take to make sure it was him.

• Content Count:  100

Here's one to bookmark: http://blog.denverbroncos.com/mason/category/offense/running-backs/andre-hall/

As a longtime Broncos fan and not-so-longtime-but-much-more-passionate Bulls fan, that run was extra-sweet last night. Luckily I was at the opposite end of the house to the baby (though he's going to grow up to regret missing that one!)

Ever since Andre was signed to the practice squad I've been hoping for that to happen... seeing it on MNF was just gravy.

This will be one game that won't be erased from the DVR anytime soon.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

thanks for posting the video! it's been too long since I've seen Andre run! Looked great even if he's not in the Green and Gold.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

HOPE  andre can play more in future

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

So, technically, Hall is a ROOKIE. He never suited up last season, it's his first season on the rooster (major league 3 joke there, not a mistake).

Second, I heard the hesitation as well, I think they had C-USA up there, and he didn't remember us being in there, and went with Sun Belt from back in the day when our basketball team was in that conference (I think we were any way). Thats OK though, leading the Big East is more impressive anyway.

"who?...Andre Hall"

Remember it boys, when Henry finally gets suspended and is busy making more babies, Andre is going to be taking over in Denver. Selvin Young is slow.

My personal favorite part was after the broken tackle when Andre looked back at the defenders thinking 'I thought they said the guys in the NFL were faster than in college?'

I love his running style, sees the whole and hits it hard, always churning the legs and pushing forward for the extra yard. I miss Andre, hope Ford can carry the load the way he did.

best runner usf ever had including this year's roster

Archived