• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where I'd rather not spend my bowl vacation...

I would NOT attend the USF bowl game if it were...  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,472
  • Days Won:  13

Here's the rules, sports fans...from my previous employer, The U. S. Department of State:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html

Maybe I'm a little slow, but does that mean that right now you don't need anything special to drive into Canada, while you will need a Passport (or birth certificate etc.) after January 2008?

the game is in Jan 2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Here's the rules, sports fans...from my previous employer, The U. S. Department of State:

Maybe I'm a little slow, but does that mean that right now you don't need anything special to drive into Canada, while you will need a Passport (or birth certificate etc.) after January 2008?

the game is in Jan 2008

Yes, but not after January 2008. The site said that you'd need passport etc. starting January 31, 2008.

That is correct... and even after January 2008 - until the summer - you will only need a drivers license and birth certificate.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

if i could even afford it, or get my passport in time.

since when do you need a passport to enter Canada???

Since legislation passed saying Jan 1, 2007

That is correct... and even after January 2008 - until the summer - you will only need a drivers license and birth certificate.

So anyone who chooses to drive to Toronto is just fine, however, if you're getting on a plane (as much of our fanbase likely is) you'll need a passport.

• Content Count:  12,461
  • Days Won:  25

We'll be at any bowl the Bulls go to.

My only fear would be NOT making one.

Yes, dissapointed in the three losses, but...

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  164

I wonder if I'm the only one here who would only be able to go if it IS in Toronto. Though even then, it's a bit sketchy since I'm not too keen on a 4 hour drive through Ontario in December.

I wonder if I'm the only one here who would only be able to go if it IS in Toronto. Though even then, it's a bit sketchy since I'm not too keen on a 4 hour drive through Ontario in December.

Now that I know you can drive in without a passport, I change what I checked above and no longer exclude Toronto. The 12ish hour drive from Greensboro is about comparable to what I was planning to NO/MIA when we thought NCG/Sugar/Orange were in our sights.

• Content Count:  4,642

Charlotte would be my pick - it was awesome, and if we can actually score any points, it would be so much better!  USF vs FSU!!!

• Content Count:  2,307

I don't want the Sun Bowl -- Too expensive for me, plus I'd have to get on a plane.

No International Bowl -- I don't have my passport, and flights are creeping up.

PapaJohns.com Bowl -- Neg on that one too.  I don't want to spend my birthday watching USF play some crappy CUSA team.

I'm pulling for Meineke, I can be back in time to spend New Years Eve with my family.

Or Gator-- An entire weekend not very far from home and light on the pockets.

Archived