• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn Sterger

Cornada

Guest Melissa

lol, thats how we do it up here in Bama.

Find one that cranks your tractor and run with it.  But she's gotta know about football.

Find one that cranks your tractor and run with it? lol... hilarious. AUFan... you are A-OK in my book, definitely makes it easy to root for Auburn. Nice win tonight... close, but great game.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Dude Ive already made the date, her and I are getting married tomorrow...

lol, does she know that?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Dude Ive already made the date, her and I are getting married tomorrow...

lol, does she know that?

yes, and i'm sure she's filing a restraining order first thing in the morning.

:Duh

• Content Count:  134
  • Days Won:  0

Restraining Orders are just another way of saying I Love You!

Sincerely,

Colette Connell

I hate Alabama

• Content Count:  5,241

Restraining orders are just her way of playing hard to get...

• Content Count:  16,340
  • Days Won:  43

Hey Jenn,

Will you marry me??? Nah seriously, I think some of you need to step off on putting these lovely ladies down. Britt has been a hard core USF fan, so people should not quesiton her love for USF. Also, Jenn's parents are big time supporters of USF football. Jenn was also a student at USF before transfering to FSU, so I think USF fans need to understand that she still has love for USF. She wrote a story about USF's success last season which was good press for the program. If I see Jenn at the game, I am going to give her a hug and buy her a beer. I expect most USF fans to do the same. GO BULLS.

• Content Count:  1,633

I'll say it again....

If you can touch'em, they're real....

Don't be phrase wh*res though...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

Those my friend are ALL NATURAL... Went to high school with her....

You know what else is real?  Santa Claus.

Seriously.

Everyone knows Santa runs a renegade gifting program. 6 or 7 or his starter elves would have gone to the Big Three toy companies (Hasbro, Mattel, Acme) but they were non-qualifiers. Typical USF fan-- your day will come once the FDA gets wind of your current practices.

• Content Count:  1,911

still swimming in a sea full of virgins on the bullspen huh?

how there is a 5 page thread of 3 decent looking girls is amazing.  Put jeans and a tshirt on those girls and 2 of them might not even be decent anymore. 

If they want to be put in the public spotlight, hope they can take the public critcism.  I see 20 hotter chicks than sterger and 50 hotter than the other 2 everytime i step out in tampa.  some of you cats need to get off the internet and get out to the bar. 

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

If they want to be put in the public spotlight, hope they can take the public critcism.  I see 20 hotter chicks than sterger and 50 hotter than the other 2 everytime i step out in tampa.  some of you cats need to get off the internet and get out to the bar. 

ehh...  public criticism is saying something along the lines of "i think her choice of skimpy clothing is in poor taste."

personal attacks like "she's a wh*re/b*tch/sl*t" etc. when u know nothing about them personally extends beyond simple criticism and extens into slander.

two different things.  judging women personally based on how they dress, or their affinity for attention, isn't criticism it's hatred. and it is also sexist and classless.

and sure there are "hotter chicks" than those girls, but do they know as much about football?  do they travel across the state following the team?  write for SI.com about the team?

Jenn's sexiness is only partially due to her physical... err... "assets"... but it is also due to the fact that she's a fan and actually gets into football.  a rare find.

Archived